Everton v Chelsea

Jase

This game just got a whole lot tougher. Fully expect a loss now :(

Yeah might as well get back on the bus. :rolleyes:

Interesting team - Rami on the wing to combat Baines/Pienaar and the rest of the team as expected. Good to see him stick with Azpi and Luiz and not resting Mata.

Plus Ake and Piazon on the bench is always good to see. Just want to get going now. :blue scalf:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton XI vs #chelsea : Howard, Jagielka, Baines, Heitinga, Distin, Naismith, Pienaar, Hitzlsperger, Osman, Jelavic, Anichebe

Really weak line up, we will do well to win this game.

Howard

Jagielka Heitinga Distin Baines

Naismith Hitzlsperger Osman Pienaar

Jelavic Anichebe

Has Jagielka played RB before? How has he done in that position?

That's a very weak lineup for Everton compared to what they can deploy on a good day. No Fellaini, Mirallas, Gibson and Coleman for them.

As for the Chelsea lineup, the lack of Mikel is bad and I'm not exactly looking forward to Ramires at RW either, although countering the threat Baines possesses is a key part of doing well in this game.

He's out, but with an Ankle problem according to Niel Barnet. Huge miss for us, especially in this game.

If he got a minor injury to keep him out for a couple of weeks it could even work out in our favour if he didn't go to the AFCON. :whistling:

On theory we should be able to defeat this Everton side with ease. I prefer Moses starting the game, in my opinion he's doing an exceptional job since Rafa took over, but Rami's speed is lethal on counters. For some reason, I am expecting a lot from Hazard today, it's just a feeling. However, bottom line is - if we're clinical in front of goal, we'll have a happy Sunday. 1-3 is my prediction. (Hazard, Torres, Lampard)