Corinthians v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF they don't know nothing ....they must know something or even everything :D

Dude! HAHAHA! Lack of attention... Didn't saw that! Thanks mate! That's why i'm in this forum, to increase my english! Still learning... ^^

Hey guys, i posted this in another topic... But in a moment that nobody cared to the CWC, and the post was lost there. Posting again to show a little of my Club.

"The Corinthians is not a team that has a crowd, but a crowd that has a team."

As said before, the main feature of Corinthians is their fans. We have the mystique of a big passionate crowd that is faithful to the team in any situation, a crowd that is famous for loving hard work and passion of the players on the field. The supporters have those caracteristics for being in the past composed by majority of humble workers and laborers, that were also, the founders of the club(yes, the crowd itself founded the club lol). It is said in surveys that the "Fiel" (faithful, name of the crowd) is the second largest in Brazil with 30 million supporters.

The clube, According to a study released by consulting firm BDO, is the most valuable sports brand in Brazil, valued at R$ 1.005 billion (around US$ 500 million). Corinthians also has a new training Center and a stadium(the one that's going to open the World Cup) being built.

This is a video of the supporters of Sport Club Corinthians Paulista gathering at the airport to bid farewell to the team that travels towards Japan.

A photo that a player got on the bus.
30952_412965178777073_748156990_n.jpg

At the entrance of the airport, at the moment that the team bus arrives.
torcidacorinthians_-gustavotillio-2.jpg
torcida_corinthians_gustavotilio-2.jpg

GO CORINTHIANS! GO!!!! TIMAOOO EOOO!! TIMAAAAAO EOOOOOO!!! :heart:

Good view, respects... But, well, first, Liedson don't play for Corinthians anymore, he's a Flamengo player now.

2º Guerrero is not that player anymore, at least for now lol. He's been here since july and has been a player with good mentality, with everyone punching him and all.

3º Corinthians, with Tite, played more with a 4-2-3-1. That formation won the Brazilian Championship and the Libertadores(South American UCL). He also said yesterday, after watching Chelsea's match, that this formation might come back.

4º Corinthians winning? LOL Thanks mate, you're a cool guy! haha Almost impossible but we'll try! Chelsea is in another level. Corinthians played very bad that day, each player was unrecognizable.

But again, great view, In most cases, when i ask to foreign people, they know nothing about brazilian football.

Ah, sorry for my mistakes !

and btw i'm a girl.

This is going to be a pretty easy game for Corinthians have a good defence and all but come on the champions of Europe against the champions of the copa libertadores

If we don't win I would know understand why we all don't really like Benitez 1.he is be a crappy manger 2.he insulted chelsea 3.we hate Liverpool

This is going to be a pretty easy game for Corinthians have a good defence and all but come on the champions of Europe against the champions of the copa libertadores If we don't win I would know understand why we all don't really like Benitez 1.he is be a crappy manger 2.he insulted chelsea 3.we hate Liverpool

Calling Benitez a crappy manager is harsh. He won La Liga in 2001-02 and 2003-04 with Valencia. La Liga has been dominated by Real and Barca for the last 20 years basically so that is a fantastic achievement for any manager. Also he won the CL with an average Liverpool side being 3-0 down at half time. He made that tactical changes and it worked. Hes a great tactician, just because he was Liverpool manager doesn't mean hes a shit manager.

"If they decide to look at our first 60 minutes against Al Ahly they will see one thing," he added.

"If we look at their first 60 minutes against Monterrey, Chelsea look something. But if we look at the last 30 minutes they don't look the same thing."

This ridiculously bad English reminds me of Big Phil. "Hä iz är gräit plair bicors hi iz diffränt"

Calling Benitez a crappy manager is harsh. He won La Liga in 2001-02 and 2003-04 with Valencia. La Liga has been dominated by Real and Barca for the last 20 years basically so that is a fantastic achievement for any manager. Also he won the CL with an average Liverpool side being 3-0 down at half time. He made that tactical changes and it worked. Hes a great tactician, just because he was Liverpool manager doesn't mean hes a shit manager.

He's okay.

I've never heard of them, but I'll assume they're a pub standard team like everyone in this competition expect the European Champions.

We will confirm our place as the best team in the world by beating this unknown team by at least 5 goals. Mata, Hazard, Oscar and Torres will be simply too good for a team with as little quality as Corinthians.

I've never heard of them, but I'll assume they're a pub standard team like everyone in this competition expect the European Champions.

We will confirm our place as the best team in the world by beating this unknown team by at least 5 goals. Mata, Hazard, Oscar and Torres will be simply too good for a team with as little quality as Corinthians.

They are not that bad LOL , but we'll win comfortably :blue scalf:

Troll! I saw this same post on cfcnet your clearly trolling! calling the best team in South America a pub team! really!