Corinthians v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have great memories from the last time he was the ref! B)

Great memories about the match but , even though it did not matter anything in the end, very bad memories about his performance. He awarded Barca goalkick after a dive, booked Ramires and Ivanovic for fun and should have sent off Messi for an assault on Lampard.

Benitez tested Marin alongside Hazard, Mata and Torres. Mikel was tested with Ramires and Lampard. Luiz back to CB, and Ivanovic to RB.

I dont see Marin starting this, I think he will come as a sub in the second half.

Benitez tested Marin alongside Hazard, Mata and Torres. Mikel was tested with Ramires and Lampard. Luiz back to CB, and Ivanovic to RB.

I dont see Marin starting this, I think he will come as a sub in the second half.

Relax, they are going in with Jorge Henrique. :ph34r:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="xPetrCechx" data-cid="562514" data-time="1355583258"><p>

<br />

<p class='bbc_center'><a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VEl1BaQTJeY'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VEl1BaQTJeY</a></p></p></blockquote> The team is looking pretty happy

Relax, they are going in with Jorge Henrique. :ph34r:

We may play with Romarinho! And if we go for Jorge Henry, lol He can attack alright! I can already see this shamefull bastard letting Ivanovic on the floor to make his goal with pure class *_* hahaha!

TIte, please... Go for Romarinho or Martinez... PLEASE!!

EDIT: Douglas is out, We are going with Jorge Henrique :cry:

We're incredibly likely to concede. We don't have the most prolific striker in the world. We simply must have our 3 maestros on top form if we want to win this IMO.

Corinthians probably want this more (both the players and the fans) and will dominate the atmosphere. It'll be a tough game. Probably high scoring (around 4 goals).

It's now looking too tight to call in my opinion after some research. No longer betting on this game!

We're incredibly likely to concede. We don't have the most prolific striker in the world. We simply must have our 3 maestros on top form if we want to win this IMO.

Corinthians probably want this more (both the players and the fans) and will dominate the atmosphere. It'll be a tough game. Probably high scoring (around 4 goals).

It's now looking too tight to call in my opinion after some research. No longer betting on this game!

Leif, I dont think the game will be a goals galore.

Corinthians will be us in UCL (I have been saying it for months). They will defend for their lifes, play for one magical play and rely on their fand to push them. Exactly like us!

Also, there is no problem conceding if we are alteady 2-0. For instance, if they make 0-1, the game will get very ugly. Barcelona 2.0

However, we do have a big chance of scoring if we start well (just like Monterrey). I also highly doubt Oscar will start, for me, Rafa wanta to explore their full backs (Hazard, Mata and Moses). I am clueless on the pivot though, I can male the case for Luiz, Ramires and Lampard. Also, going with Luiz means Azipilicueta as RB. Ultimately, I think he will go with Moses because of his width plays and his ability to defend well, Lampard to be pur captain and help with leadership and deep lying playmaking and Iva and David on our line of four.

Probable lineup:

Cech

Iva-Luiz-Cahill-Cole

Lampard-Milel

Moses-Mata-Hazard

Torres

Now, dont tell me this isnt a scary team?

WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Leif, I dont think the game will be a goals galore.

Corinthians will be us in UCL (I have been saying it for months). They will defend for their lifes, play for one magical play and rely on their fand to push them. Exactly like us!

Also, there is no problem conceding if we are alteady 2-0. For instance, if they make 0-1, the game will get very ugly. Barcelona 2.0

However, we do have a big chance of scoring if we start well (just like Monterrey). I also highly doubt Oscar will start, for me, Rafa wanta to explore their full backs (Hazard, Mata and Moses). I am clueless on the pivot though, I can male the case for Luiz, Ramires and Lampard. Also, going with Luiz means Azipilicueta as RB. Ultimately, I think he will go with Moses because of his width plays and his ability to defend well, Lampard to be pur captain and help with leadership and deep lying playmaking and Iva and David on our line of four.

Probable lineup:

Cech

Iva-Luiz-Cahill-Cole

Lampard-Milel

Moses-Mata-Hazard

Torres

Now, dont tell me this isnt a scary team?

WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I heard Milel is world class!

I'd start Ramires and Oscar start over Lamps and Moses and sub them in after HT.

@Rmpr,

Whenever Brazilian teams are talked about on here, I've learned to trust the people who are actually Brazilian, so to me it seems like you're talking sense!

I also agree about Oscar being dropped. It'd be a shame for him as I'm sure he'd just love to win this cup on a personal note, but the team does come first (although I'm sure we'd play just fine if he starts.)