Corinthians v Chelsea

Jase

I heard Milel is world class!

I'd start Ramires and Oscar start over Lamps and Moses and sub them in after HT.

He is better than Mikel, LoL.

I wouldnt start Oscar because Corinthians strongest side is in the midle, with Ralf and Paulinho doing the first combat. Moses and Hazard will be the perfect antidote for their strong midfield duo, we will make them stretch their compact team and this only means infiltrations and goal chances for us. Also, Oscar is viewed as a "friend", Lampard would be more fearful.

Well, that is my view. Like I said, I am actually guessing...

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny they've rated Paulinho better than Ramires, that Emerson Sheik the same as Hazard (LOL WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID BASTARDS HAHA), Felipe Santos only 2 stars behind Ashley Cole, seriously do Brazilian football journalists realize Cole has been the worlds best LB since Roberto Carlos retired or what?

Let us all have a hearty laugh at Globo for this ridiculous comparison.

raiox-cori_chel2.jpg

Duuude, why? WHY??Renanh, Just to make fun of us? Brazilians?? :noexpression: lol

They just say what the fools supporters want to hear... Maybe the only one that can be better is Paulinho. Emerson also is good when at full potential... But even so, he isn't better than Hazard (well, maybe lol). Praying for everyone doing their best... Or better than that.

I have to say - I've noticed allot more Brazilian posters on here since we all found out we'd be (potentially at the time) facing Corinthians.

Was there this many before? Have I only just started to notice something which has been here a while? Anyway, I like it :ph34r:

I have to say - I've noticed allot more Brazilian posters on here since we all found out we'd be (potentially at the time) facing Corinthians.

Was there this many before? Have I only just started to notice something which has been here a while? Anyway, I like it :ph34r:

There was a few before, but the CWC has attracted more I think which is great. Nice to have different nationalities joining the forum :D

Well, don't know about the others but i particularly started to come here because i wanted to unite the useful with the pleasant, increasing my english at the same time that i support Chelsea. I've been cheering for the Blues since i was a child, the affection started with the Championships of PlayStation with my friends where i would always choose the likes of Lampard, Joe Cole, Robben and Terry to lead me to victory. :cfc:

Of course, now that i have my Love trying to win the CWC, i became more present. But even before, my first posts were all about Chelse. =)

Chelsea have now 4 brazilians... Is playing a offensive football with them and had massive support in the UCL for being the underdog... Also can't forget that Chelsea already had fans here. I don't think that our participation is the only point in this.

Shameful comparison from globoesporte.

This would be somewhat more accurate:

Cassio <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Cech

Alessandro <<<< Ivanovic
Chicao << Cahill

Paulo Andre <<<< David Luiz

Fabio Santos <<<<<<<< Ashley Cole

Ralf < Mikel

Paulinho >> Ramires

Danilo <<<< Juan Mata

Jorge Henrique <<<<< Oscar
Sheik <<<<< Hazard

Paolo Guerrero < Torres.

The only thing they can compare to us is double pivot and striker, and the last is only true because I gave up on believing Torres will regain his form.

My friends, cant you all see they dont really believe in that?

They are from Brazil and they are trying to please their viewers (Corinthians Fans). Isnt that so obvious to you?

Dont read too much on it, just have a good laugh!

Shameful comparison from globoesporte.

This would be somewhat more accurate:

Cassio <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Cech

Alessandro <<<< Ivanovic

Chicao << Cahill

Paulo Andre <<<< David Luiz

Fabio Santos <<<<<<<< Ashley Cole

Ralf < Mikel

Paulinho >> Ramires

Danilo <<<< Juan Mata

Jorge Henrique <<<<< Oscar

Sheik <<<<< Hazard

Paolo Guerrero < Torres.

The only thing they can compare to us is double pivot and striker, and the last is only true because I gave up on believing Torres will regain his form.

not even. You simply can not compare. our players are proven on the highest level not only in a shit league. None of these players has ever played a game in the CL, none of them has real World Cup experience.

This Globo shit must be on crack. You can not rate and compare professional players on a 5-star scale of these attributes. Not even my 13 y.o. brother would buy that.

My friends, cant you all see they dont really think that?

They are from Brazil and they are trying to please their viewers (Corinthians Fans). Isnt that so obvious to you?

Dont read too much on that, just have a good laugh!

yeah but even the bild, the most Bayern-biased newspaper in the world made a relatively decent rating and comparison before the CL final.

Their rating after the final was rather bitter and pathetic, slagging all our players except Lamps, Drogs and Cech off and rating every player A or B except of Robben. They will surely feel comforted by that.

not even. You simply can not compare. our players are proven on the highest level not only in a shit league. None of these players has ever played a game in the CL, none of them has real World Cup experience.

This Globo shit must be on crack. You can not rate and compare professional players on a 5-star scale of these attributes. Not even my 13 y.o. brother would buy that.

Brazilian league is stronger than Dutch league, for instance. It's not as bad as you make it sound.

Brazilian league is stronger than Dutch league, for instance. It's not as bad as you make it sound.

Perhaps. IMO you can compare it to the Portugese or Russian league, with the exception these teams play CL. But no team of either of these leagues is a challenge for us.