Corinthians v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rmpr

dude, dont waste your time to write a huge post that has nothing to do with the subject. You said I'm anti brazilian and unbrazilian based in the fact I say brazilian league is not good and that Corinthians is as good as Swansea. I want you to prove I'm unbrazilian and anti brazilian.

edit: I realized you are 18 years old...nevermind.

Yes. I sure feel sorry for Brazilians for being known for beautiful women, entertaining football and the best dance ever invented. They have it hard.

Tell Henrique about it, hahahaha.

@rmpr

dude, dont waste your time to write a huge post that has nothing to do with the subject. You said I'm anti brazilian and unbrazilian based in the fact I say brazilian league is not good and that Corinthians is as good as Swansea. I want you to prove I'm unbrazilian and anti brazilian.

edit: I realized you are 18 years old...nevermind.

What does my age has anything to do with it? Age brings experience, not intelligence!

You write with disgut about our football, education and culture (from the least I know you). How is that not Anti-Brazilian?

You are low...

EDIT: I think my last 2 long posts (CWC and SCCP v CFC) were very clear and respectful. If you dont want to read or answer to them, I cant do nothing about it.

What does my age has anything to do with it?

Age brings experience, not intelligence!

You are low...

You are 18 years old, so it explains your behavior and the typical arguments made by teenagers. Believe me, 6 years from now you realize that sometimes experience also brings intelligence. I'm wasting my time with you.

:tophat:

You are 18 years old, so it explain your behavior and how you reply to my posts. Believe me, 6 years from now you realize that sometimes experience also brings intelligence. I'm wasting my time with you.

See, why are you better than me? What have you done to think that?

Why cant you have a equal discussion with a 18 year old in the same way you would do with a 24 year old?

I can guarantee you I am mature and intelligent enough.

See, why are you better than me? What have you done to think that?

Why cant you have a equal discussion with a 18 year old in the same way you would do with a 24 year old?

I can guarantee you I am mature and intelligent enough.

It shows you are not intelligent and mature enough, because no people in the world is mature or intelligent enough with 18 or 24 years old.

A 18 years old saying he is mature enough...typical.

i would say, make CWC every 2 years instead of one and have the 2 UCL winners in the intervening years take part along with 2 teams from each confederation. A straight knockout tournament held in a different country every 2 years.

1. globalises the game

2. chance to play 2 top-tier european teams

3. the trophy will get some meaning if there are more teams and more meaningful matches.

4. rolling the host nation will give a wide range of supporters access to watch top teams

it can go like Australia to Singapore to China to Dubai to South Africa to Switzerland(UEFA) to Brazil maybe to USA etc.

schedules can be altered for that season.

competition will be much more than what it is now and supporters in various countries get to watch the world's top players.

It shows you are not intelligent and mature enough, because no people in the world is mature or intelligent enough with 18 or 24 years old.

A 18 years old saying he is mature enough...typical.

Yes, I am mature enough to have a decent discussion with you. I am not saying I am mature for life...

I did everything I could, I dont know how old you are, but you doesnt seem mature to stop doging my posts and attacking me.

Btw, how do you want me to do to prove to you I can have valid arguments towards our discussion?

I don't know, I've always been more mature than people my age. I like to think I didn't have that much to improve as some of my friends had.

I dont know what you do, but I never met one person was the same at 18 and 23 year old. specially because its a time when a lot of different experiences are happening, like university, job, driving cars, getting your own money.

Anyway, perhaps you are weird or you never thought about how you were 5 years ago.

My dad always said the biggest mentality changes he's gone through were when he was a teenager and then when he made it to the thirties. I've heard some others speak of similar ages of changing so I'm not surprised I didn't see anything major going on with me.

edit: I joined university at 17. I got my first job that year aswell. Driving wasn't big deal for me. And maybe it's worth saying I had to support my mom emotionally since her divorce when I was 13. You may say I'm a bit different from most ppl, I guess.

@Strike

That would be 200% better than the way we have it now.

My dad always said the biggest mentality changes he suffered were when he was a teenager and then when he made it to the thirties. I've heard some others speak of similar ages of changing so I'm not surprised I didn't see anything major going on with me.

edit: I joined university at 17. I got my first job that year aswell. Driving wasn't big deal for me. And maybe it's worth saying I had to support my mom emotionally since her divorce when I was 13. You may say I'm a bit different from most ppl, I guess.

Relax, he doesnt understand there are different people with different mentalities and experiences. He thinks age necessary brings improvements.

He cant seem to cope with the idea that some people in their 15s are way far mature than some 30 year old.

I am not sayin I am one of them, but I always felt a bit nerdy and lost with people my age. My 2 best friends are in their last year of college (4 years older).