Fernando Torres

What a ridiculous thing to say! Torres has put in some great shifts for us over the years! stop talking rubbish!

"Torres has put in some great shifts"

I stopped reading there........and you accused me of talking rubbish :clown:

"Torres has put in some great shifts"

I stopped reading there........and you accused me of talking rubbish :clown:

yeah its clear you have watched Torres play for us, with a comment like that! so was Man City at home, Schalke away, Benfica EL final, to name a few not great shifts by Torres? He was the clear MOTM against City at home, he never stopped running that game on and off the ball and if it wasnt for him chasing a loose ball in the last minute we wouldn't have won that game! :clown::clown::clown:

yeah its clear you have watched Torres play for us, with a comment like that! so was Man City at home, Schalke away, Benfica EL final, to name a few not great shifts by Torres? He was the clear MOTM against City at home, he never stopped running that game on and off the ball and if it wasnt for him chasing a loose ball in the last minute we wouldn't have won that game! :clown::clown::clown:

Ah the bloke who is living off these 'special moments' in a career at Chelsea that has been nothing short of average!!

For 50M the least I would expect would be the times you mentioned. Absolute car crash he has been here, a few chucked in performances will not change my mind, I'd drive the fucker anywhere he wanted to have shot of him.

Ah the bloke who is living off these 'special moments' in a career at Chelsea that has been nothing short of average!!

For 50M the least I would expect would be the times you mentioned. Absolute car crash he has been here, a few chucked in performances will not change my mind, I'd drive the fucker anywhere he wanted to have shot of him.

LOOL so why are you now bringing in the price tag? that is irrelevant don't try and change the subject because you know you are wrong! you said 'Matic has put in more effort in two games than he has in his whole time here' I think we are all aware Torres hasn't lived up to his price tag, but that isn't the point here! i am telling you the statement you made is ridiculous! simple as that.

LOOL so why are you now bringing in the price tag? that is irrelevant don't try and change the subject because you know you are wrong! you said 'Matic has put in more effort in two games than he has in his whole time here' I think we are all aware Torres hasn't lived up to his price tag, but that isn't the point here! i am telling you the statement you made is ridiculous! simple as that.

I'm bringing in the price tag because he is the most expensive Chelsea player ever, what's not to understand about that? And based on that price tag he's been shit, or can you not see that? Please tell me you are not stupid enough to say Torres has done well here?

My statement was put into context my feeling on Torres and when you have a bloke in Matic who has shackled one of the best midfielders in Europe in Yaya Toure and made him look rank average. I have never seen Torres since he joined own a centre back to a point where I actually thought "Shit, that was immense" Yet I am left still salivating over the performance produced by Matic two nights ago.

I will say it again, Torres has been shit, is shit, and won't get any better here.

Do you think Crouch is good enough for us?

If Crouch was signed by us for 8 million like Ba would people call him shit?

Yes I have no doubts people would call Crouch shit if he played for us, not good enough, should be send to reserves etc

When you are a Chelsea player and you are neither World Class; nor at least EPL top bracket than obviously you are shit by World Class standards. Eto'o is slightly better than Torres and he isn't good enough for a club of our stature.

Now back to Crouch - since joining Stoke he has indentical stats in the League with Torres:

Crouch - 6596 minutes(73 full matches) and has scored 21 goals - which is 314 minutes per goal.

Torres - 6234 minutes(70 full matches) and has scored 19 goals - which is 328 minutes per goal.

He is an average striker, who had the nerve to sulk after the biggest match in Chelsea FC history - the sooner he is gone and we no longer have to pay 175k p/w for this average striker the better

I'm bringing in the price tag because he is the most expensive Chelsea player ever, what's not to understand about that? And based on that price tag he's been shit, or can you not see that? Please tell me you are not stupid enough to say Torres has done well here?

My statement was put into context my feeling on Torres and when you have a bloke in Matic who has shackled one of the best midfielders in Europe in Yaya Toure and made him look rank average. I have never seen Torres since he joined own a centre back to a point where I actually thought "Shit, that was immense" Yet I am left still salivating over the performance produced by Matic two nights ago.

I will say it again, Torres has been shit, is shit, and won't get any better here.

as i said why are you bringing the price tag into it? i am only talking about he ridiculous statement you made! i am not interested what you have to say about the price tag we all know Torres hasn't been good enough for us, but to say Matic in 2 game has put in more effort than Torres has in 3 years is a joke! we are not talking about football ability here were are talking about effort!

There has been plenty of game where Torres hasn't played particularly well but has run his socks off! so to make such a ridiculous statement as you made at least back it up with some evidence! so are you really saying Torres put in less effort in the games against City at home, Schalke away, spurs away ect then Matic has in his 2 starts?

as i said why are you bringing the price tag into it? i am only talking about he ridiculous statement you made! i am not interested what you have to say about the price tag we all know Torres hasn't been good enough for us, but to say Matic in 2 game has put in more effort than Torres has in 3 years is a joke! we are not talking about football ability here were are talking about effort!

Again, stopped reading here. You want me to talk about Torres and effort? There is little to say I'm sorry!!

And I'm talking about a 50M pound centre forward who's done fuck all.

Again, stopped reading here. You want me to talk about Torres and effort? There is little to say I'm sorry!!

And I'm talking about a 50M pound centre forward who's done fuck all.

Cant answer the question can you? because you know your statement was not only wrong but completely ridiculous!

so are you really saying Torres put in less effort in the games against City at home, Schalke away, spurs away, Benfica EL Final ect then Matic has in his 2 starts?

Cant answer the question can you? because you know your statement was not only wrong but completely ridiculous!

so are you really saying Torres put in less effort in the games against City at home, Schalke away, spurs away, Benfica EL Final ect then Matic has in his 2 starts?

I explained it up there, or are you as blind with this as you are with Torres???????

Any time I go to SB I always keep an eye on FT and 99% of the time he's up front pouting when he loses the ball, he barely puts any effort in for the whole 90 minutes.

Torres and effort barely go along in one sentence to me.

Do you want me to change your nappy, cook your dinner and rock you to sleep?

Fucking wake up.

again lets see if you answer this time or avoid answering this simple question, so are you really saying Torres put in less effort in the games against City at home, Schalke away, spurs away ect then Matic has in his 2 starts?

if i was a betting man i would bet that you will avoid answering the question yet again because you know you are wrong and cant back up you ridiculous statement with any facts!

again lets see if you answer this time or avoid answering this simple question, so are you really saying Torres put in less effort in the games against City at home, Schalke away, spurs away ect then Matic has in his 2 starts?

if i was a betting man i would bet that you will avoid answering the question yet again because you know you are wrong and cant back up you ridiculous statement with any facts!

I'm actually starting to think you can't read.

I was on about changing your nappy in jest, I think it may become reality.

I'm actually starting to think you can't read.

I was on about changing your nappy in jest, I think it may become reality.

avoiding the question again i see, man up your pathetic! why make ridiculous statements if you cant back them up???

your exact comment after we beat City at home was ' Torres was excellent.' so are you saying you think Torres was excellent against City but didn't put effort in? :clown:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16968-chelsea-2-1-man-city/page-2#entry786567

avoiding the question again i see, man up your pathetic! why make ridiculous statements if you cant back them up???

your exact comment after we beat City at home was ' Torres was excellent.' so are you saying you think Torres was excellent against City but didn't put effort in? :clown:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16968-chelsea-2-1-man-city/page-2#entry786567

Of course I have praised him, like I said he's had some good games did I say he has never played well? No I didn't.

But yeah well done for missing the point :clap:

Now off your afternoon nap.