Fernando Torres

It should be Torres + 30 millio0n for Falcoa, not Courtious. Doop Atletico in buying this sap!

If we don't sell him in the summer, then imo, we are going to be fucked for another season. As long as this clown is our number one striker, then we won't be winning things with ease and would be relying on Mata, Lamps, or anyone else in scoring goals. Literally, i would bet that Mikel will score more then Torrid by the end of the season! And that is saying something....

Was he really that bad yesterday? I would love to see one of those "every touch" videos of his performance, sadly I think no one makes them of him anymore.

Everyone was bellow their average level today. How would you classify Torres' bellow average performance?

I think we need to play him against the weakest oppositions we can, and put him when we are already up by several goals and the opposing team is collapsing.

This way, we'll artificially inflate his stats, and other teams will think "Wow! why do Chelsea complain so much about him? These numbers aren't half bad, and I bet if he went to a more supportive team, he'd be right back at his Liverpool quality." They buy him >15 million, GET HIM OFF OUR BOOKS AND OFF OF OUR PITCH :getin: , and now we have that money to invest to either invest in a good young quality striker, or put towards buying a superstar like Cavani.

Then we sit back and laugh as whatever team buys him realizes what a piece of shit he is (now he won't even have Mazacar to feed him gorgeous balls) :lol2: