Fernando Torres

Gotta applaud his idiocy of constantly dropping deep yesterday. Instead of playing on the shoulder of Sparta's backline to make himself available to receive a through ball, he constantly dropped deep trying to get himself in the buildup play. Too often we had 3-4 players looking to create and pass in the hole and suddenly Torres decides to drop in leading to major congestion in that area with no one making running off the ball runs at all!!

Additionally, every time when there is someone running to the byline and looking to put a cross in, Torres doesn't even bother to make the runs into the 6-yard area to attack it! He's always just standing in the middle waiting for someone to pick him out amongst the opposition defenders!!

Exactly. We paid 50 million for a man who was lightening quick and always on the shoulder of the last CB to get chances but he doesn't even do that anymore....... he also scored a fair amount of headers too but he doesn't even bother not even joking I reckon I'd do a better job upfront and I'm terrible

Exactly. We paid 50 million for a man who was lightening quick and always on the shoulder of the last CB to get chances but he doesn't even do that anymore....... he also scored a fair amount of headers too but he doesn't even bother not even joking I reckon I'd do a better job upfront and I'm terrible

Think I would rather have Heskey than Torres...

LOL how can this cunt be so dumb, is it because he's blonde or what? He had no reason to get in his way, it's not like Marko ran into him, Torres literally stepped in front of him. The way Marin evaded those 2 opponents was pretty nice though, great control of the ball - something El Golscoro lacks, she relies solely on lucky bounces to get past his man.