Fernando Torres

Capri having a crack at me mate? Nevertheless no probs

Capri having a crack at me r u? Mate I just hate crap written or misconstrued but I guess we all know that history can be rewritten to serve the victors

Capri having a crack at me r u? Mate I just hate crap written or misconstrued but I guess we all know that history can be rewritten to serve the victors

I'm pretty sure the "If you read these forums" was directed at Torres not you.

Choulo get the point and leave it at that one question why would Torres read these forums?

I'm not saying he is. I'm just explaining what cap said because you understood him wrong. (read his post again)

You're an over-defensive fella, aren't ya?

No I'm not... I was recognising that I made a mistake in that I judged Torres too early without knowing the whole story.

I hope Torres to have a really nice euro and come back next season as our truly number 1 striker and be supported as such.Drogba should leave for fuk sake!He should leave not for Fernando Torres but for his good and the good of CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB.

Well some good news for him now.He's going to be part of the Euros now.Good luck to him and I hope he scores and does well.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/05/21/3117263/fernando-torres-juan-mata-added-to-spain-provisional-squad

Btw Goal.com a hilarious site,have listed Mata as a defender. :doh:

I dont think so. He just came and said what he is feelling. RDM made a mistake when Kalou started over him, and made a mistake when he was not selected to take a penalty (Mata wasnt fit for it, it was clear he would lost).

Torres had a difficult season, and after he said "And especially to the fans, if it hadn't been for them this season I would have given up." I think is not fair to say "fuck off".

He is 100% right. He must know whats next for him at Chelsea. I think if the club sees him as just another good striker in the squad, then its better for him and for the club to leave. He already won an UCL with us, after all, and played a huge part on it.

I don't mind the content of his statements one bit, in fact I'm pleased he's finally grown a pair and show some of the belligerence required from a front man. What I'm seriously peeved about is the timing of his words, to come out with this stuff a few hours after the biggest night in the club's history is not only ill-advised, it takes away much of the focus from what ought to be a celebration of this club's spirit towards and instead veers it towards an individual's personal happiness. It is arrogant and selfish of him to detract from the club's achievements at this historically momentous juncture. The ode to the fans might be little more than a 'saving face' gesture, designed to keep them on his side.

The squad:

Goalkeepers:

Iker Casillas - Real Madrid

Pepe Reina - Liverpool

David De Gea - Manchester United

Defenders:

Raul Albiol - Real Madrid

Jordi Alba - Valencia

Alvaro Arbeloa - Real Madrid

Alvaro Domínguez - Atletico Madrid

Nacho Monreal - Malaga

Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid