Fernando Torres

He was shite but actually tries and looks lively. I can forgive lack of abilty/shite form if the player tries, as you lot probably notice when i don't jump feet first on the Kalou bandwagon.

Let it go, both of you, its only grammar, lol.

Sort of key in a forum situation where we have to read and write to communicate is it not?

So, another false dawn then. Good run for 4-5 games then he fucks it up for 6 months.

He literally scored the game before this, are you genuinely writing him off already?

Sort of key in a forum situation where we have to read and write to communicate is it not?

He literally scored the game before this, are you genuinely writing him off already?

Yes to the first one, maybe leaning towards yes for the second.

I will admit I harboured a dislike for him for a while, because he displaced my favourite player of all time, Drogba, and because we signed him from the Scousers. I couldn't get to watch many games last season as it was a very busy year for me, so I had to read to catch up on the goings on. Torres had been playing really poorly and because I hadn't seen him play I was assuming that he was just a git. When I started watching him proper, this season, I started warming to him as he wasn't a lazy idiot and now I actually like him. So while I think he's past it, I still hope I'm wrong. If that makes any sense.

Sloth, the most hilarious thing about you is that nearly every barney you're part of (and I've seen a few), you actually believe you're not the mug in the conversation.

It's hard to explain to you how much of a clown you can be at times because you're so pig headed and stuck in your ways.

You can't structure sentences to save your life. It makes just about everything you type a nightmare to read...

That for example, is just diabolical.

In regard to your poor lack of communication. Your whole point here was that in this situation Torres must score. Well the other side to that argument is that the keeper must save. However, both can't always come out on top. So it would be incredibly harsh to critique either. Now I'm not asking you to agree with me, but I explained this to you in multiple ways. Quite a number of people "liked" the posts which suggests to me they could understand what I was getting at because I typed it clearly and concisely. Then you come in having completely missed the point, telling me I've mixed up "must" and "will" in spite of the fact that nowhere had I demonstrated such a mix up. The very fact that you thought I had, goes to show that it is you, who is mixed up.

Take just this select sample of some of your trash posts and toss in all the petty, childish insults you use and you have the perfect recipe for a terrible poster.

The worst part in all of this is, I've actually seen you post decent comments before. You only seem to start acting the tosser when people confront you and you get confused. Which is a terrible attitude to have, particularly on a forum where it's going to happen a lot. As soon as somebody disagrees with you they're a retard, dick weed getting told to fuck off etc.

So perhaps from now on you could take the time to type posts that make sense, stop mistaking your confusion for other peoples, and stop insulting folks you don't agree with.

I couldn't give a shit if bill clinton liked your post, doesn't mean it's right. Yes Torres must score, the keeper must save, Torres never scored. And when he never scored there's no excuses to it, it was bad. But you tried to make excuses about it, sorry but you can't he should of scored.

Now look here, i don't want to say this but you're probably some person stuck up his own arse who was born with the silver spoon and sucked on the golden tit. But hey, i was raised in a council flat for 11 years, in the worst estate, in the worst place to live in, in england. I think i'm pretty good considering i had to go to one of the worst diciplined schools in england too. Also to note i'm dyslexic, but Math is a strong point for me. So don't go trying to make fun of me about grammar and shit because i aint perfect. But i tell you something, i can say my opinion even if it is in the shittest grammar possible. But anyway who the hell gives a shit, i'm alive and can stay that way for some time so it doesn't really matter, yes a bit off topic but sorry about that.

You can say i'm a terrible poster this and that and i insult people when they disagree, well you just called me the worst poster on the forum, would you of said that to me if i agreed with you?, no you wouldn't.

He was shite but actually tries and looks lively. I can forgive lack of abilty/shite form if the player tries, as you lot probably notice when i don't jump feet first on the Kalou bandwagon.

Aye, but lets not forget he has played like 3 games, in like just over one week really.

I couldn't give a shit if bill clinton liked your post, doesn't mean it's right. Yes Torres must score, the keeper must save, Torres never scored. And when he never scored there's no excuses to it, it was bad. But you tried to make excuses about it, sorry but you can't he should of scored.

Now look here, i don't want to say this but you're probably some person stuck up his own arse who was born with the silver spoon and sucked on the golden tit. But hey, i've been raised i was raised in a council flat for 11 years, in the worst estate, in the worst place to live in, in england. I think i'm pretty good considering i had to go to one of the worst diciplined schools in england too. Also to note i'm dyslexic, but Math is a strong point for me. So don't go trying to make fun of me about grammar and shit because i aint perfect. But i tell you something, i can say my opinion even if it is in the shittest grammar possible. But anyway who the hell gives a shit, i'm alive and can stay that way for some time so it doesn't really matter, yes a bit off topic but sorry about that.

You can say i'm a terrible poster this and that and i insult people when they disagree, well you just called me the worst poster on the forum, would you of said that to me if i agreed with you?, no you wouldn't.

Yeah, I was born in Buckingham Palace and raised by the Queen.

As for your whole bit about education, I have a whopping 2 GCSE's with C grades. That doesn't stop me taking the time and making the effort to type posts that make sense.

Now, would I have said you were the worst poster should you have agreed with me? Well no I wouldn't (however I would still of thought it), but purely because we wouldn't of been having the conversation and I wouldn't just bring it up for no reason. That said, as I mentioned in my previous post, I've seen you have plenty of run ins with others on this forum and I've always thought you've had a terrible attitude and are a real mouth piece.

Anyway, let this be the end of it, because you've more than enough times explained you don't care what anybody has to say, which begs the question, why are you on a public discussion forum? (don't answer that).

Yeah, I was born in Buckingham Palace and raised by the Queen.

As for your whole bit about education, I have a whopping 2 GCSE's with C grades. That doesn't stop me taking the time and making the effort to type posts that make sense.

Now, would I have said you were the worst poster should you have agreed with me? Well no I wouldn't (however I would still of thought it), but purely because we wouldn't of been having the conversation and I wouldn't just bring it up for no reason. That said, as I mentioned in my previous post, I've seen you have plenty of run ins with others on this forum and I've always thought you've had a terrible attitude and are a real mouth piece.

Anyway, let this be the end of it, because you've more than enough times explained you don't care what anybody has to say, which begs the question, why are you on a public discussion forum? (don't answer that).

I'll have the last word bitch, i have agreed with many posts actually, you really haven't seen me before ever, you probably couldn't name one time where i was mouthing off to someone, besides Zolayes today, who is just a weird and strange person.

Last season i made a huge arguement and battle about Drogba staying, i couldn't let the legend go, then someone convinced me that he should go, i just had to agree with what he said, but there's been a lot more times where i've agreed and put my arguement down, even went back on my word so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'll have the last word bitch, i have agreed with many posts actually, you really haven't seen me before ever, you probably couldn't name one time where i was mouthing off to someone, besides Zolayes today, who is just a weird and strange person.

Yeah you're right, I've never seen you before, rumbled! I just pretended I had for the good of my health because that would be a worth while endeavour. But if you do want an other example, one of the run ins you had was with my own brother!

I have nothing to say on that touching story about how you couldn't let the legend go. Feel free to have the last word again. I will not reply to it, honest.

Started blowing hot and cold again yesterday...I still can't stand the way he positions himself. There were quite a few instances where Mata and even Kalou were looking to play him in, but he halted his run abruptly. He MUST get into the box more often.