Fernando Torres

Please tell me this if you will, what has 50 million actually got to do with anything? This is an athlete we're talking about, his price tag has literally zero to do with his performance, in fact, it's basically just an arbitrary number.

If I buy a Fiat Punto for £100,000 does that mean it should have 500hp and do 0-60 in 3 seconds? No! He was bought for a stupid price agreed upon by the two clubs. A factor in which he had no say. And I'm sorry to break this to you, but the best strikers in the world do miss sitters (and the shot you're talking about may have been straight forward enough, but it was not a sitter), it happens. Strikers don't have 1/1 goal to shot ratios no matter how much you pay for them.

All the experience and talent in the world doesn't make up for human error.

And by the way, don't tell me to fuck off. I've never had a problem with you before, but I've seen you have run ins with multiple poster on this forum. More often than not you come across as a petulant child, and irrelevant, non-productive comments like "you should sign up to RAWK" don't help with that image.

Just looked at your profile, your 17 years old. If you want to talk to the big boys how about you act like one.

That's a good logical answer, but i wasn't asking that, nor was i talking about that. Obviously if you pay a player for 50 million, he's meant to really good, and he is really good, but he's having problems, there's no need to talk like a fucking robot about it and give me an explanation of it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the price tag, cause fucking hell i aint that dumb.

now i'm going to underline this there was no excuses for torres missing the first chance

Right, lets try this again. A player of his acomplishments, what we've seen, now by saying this i don't mean he has to score 50 goals every season, by this i'm saying 'he has done this!, we kno what he's capable of, we know he has the skill and is good enough to do this because he's done better'. Now that's topped off...

I'm saying that there's no excuses for it, sorry but your one on one, a premier league striker who is one on one on an angle, who has played the amount of games scored the amount of goals, even harder goals and he misses that and there's all these excuses, yes that's where the fuck off came in handy. But anyways ima leave it with an UNBELIEVABLE JEFF.

Are you taking the piss?, are you squeezing my tits?, this is unbelievable...

Torres should of scored in that situation, i don't care what you say, and should of had a better effort, i'm saying theres no excuse for that. You can't just keep making up excuses, like Liverpool are with Andy Carroll and there full team etc, he should of scored and you people are making up excuses and all this

UNBELIEVABLE JEFF!

No mate, I am not taking the piss. Neither am I trying to find excuses for Torres. Matter of fact, I have never given no excuses for any under-performing player.

That's a good logical answer, but i wasn't asking that, nor was i talking about that. Obviously if you pay a player for 50 million, he's meant to really good, and he is really good, but he's having problems, there's no need to talk like a fucking robot about it and give me an explanation of it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the price tag, cause fucking hell i aint that dumb.

Well apparently you are that dumb because it was you who brought up the price tag. If, like most people you don't subscribe to the price tag nonsense then don't bring it up, because it will only give the impression that you do believe it and you're using it as part of your argument, and people wont have to call you out on something you allegedly don't buy in to. So do us all a favour and only type what you actually feel is pertinent.

now i'm going to underline this there was no excuses for torres missing the first chance

Right, lets try this again. A player of his acomplishments, what we've seen, now by saying this i don't mean he has to score 50 goals every season, by this i'm saying 'he has done this!, we kno what he's capable of, we know he has the skill and is good enough to do this because he's done better'. Now that's topped off...

I'm saying that there's no excuses for it, sorry but your one on one, a premier league striker who is one on one on an angle, who has played the amount of games scored the amount of goals, even harder goals and he misses that and there's all these excuses, yes that's where the fuck off came in handy. But anyways ima leave it with an UNBELIEVABLE JEFF.

But your logic is completely flawed, I don't know how better to tell you this. If what you say follows, then every top EPL striker who gets in to that position must score, every time, bar none. And I'm sorry, but it's daft and completely unrealistic.

I mean for god sake, you're the one saying...

there's no need to talk like a fucking robot

You bollock me for supposedly talking like one, but you expect mere fallible human athletes to perform like them!

Anyway, I'm done talking to you because we'll only end up going around in circles. I'll keep talking like a robot, you keep talking like a haggis.

I see him more of a second-striker now-a-days, working with his teams mates to help build attacks and then running into the box later then usual strikers would. I think he could feed someone with pace like Sturridge, and we could have whatHiddink did with Didi and Anelka, with Didi doing the physical work and Anelka doing the finishing, which of course didn't carrry on the next season, but at least then we have other options.

Well apparently you are that dumb because it was you who brought up the price tag. If, like most people you don't subscribe to the price tag nonsense then don't bring it up, because it will only give the impression that you do believe it and you're using it as part of your argument, and people wont have to call you out on something you allegedly don't buy in to. So do us all a favour and only type what you actually feel is pertinent.

But your logic is completely flawed, I don't know how better to tell you this. If what you say follows, then every top EPL striker who gets in to that position must score, every time, bar none. And I'm sorry, but it's daft and completely unrealistic.

I mean for god sake, you're the one saying...

You bollock me for supposedly talking like one, but you expect mere fallible human athletes to perform like them!

Anyway, I'm done talking to you because we'll only end up going around in circles. I'll keep talking like a robot, you keep talking like a haggis.

Look retard, i said by price tag it's pretty obvious we expect a good player, when i first said price tag, that's what i meant we expected a good player out of Torres, we didn't get it. Though he has been good in recent times.

Yeah of course you must score in those situations it's obvious, but sometimes they don't, but that still doesn't mean theres excuses, cause there isn't... do you even understand what i'm saying... right lets say Ebanks Blake got in that position right, didn't score, there's no excuses for him to not score that, but you know he didn't score it, and some strikers don't score them reguraly, because Blake is a championship striker in the premier league.

Torres however was world class, might still prove to be in time. And he missed, still no excuses for it.

MY WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS THERE WAS NO EXCUSES NOT TO SCORE, SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE DICK WEED.

Your head is fucked up, you think i mean they will score, instead of they must score, if Torres misses that which he did, there was no excuses. I'm not saying every premier league striker WILL score that, as you said about me in your quote about 'robots', which was completely twisted which i may add.

Well yeah you aint gonna comment back, and good, rather not see another dumb excuse for torres not scoring that.

I see him more of a second-striker now-a-days, working with his teams mates to help build attacks and then running into the box later then usual strikers would. I think he could feed someone with pace like Sturridge, and we could have whatHiddink did with Didi and Anelka, with Didi doing the physical work and Anelka doing the finishing, which of course didn't carrry on the next season, but at least then we have other options.

Exactly, i also think, if we build a good team working around Torres and another forward, which i doubt it because we like playing with lone forwards. But say if we did, Torres would get better infront of goal cause he would pick up form and not be in this negative energy of being relied on 'YOU MUST SCORE EVERY GAME FERNANDO, YOU WERE 50 MILLION', get him in the 2nd striker role and it's not just an excuse to us but it's a big reason to him and to get that stupid price tag off his mind and start playing the game.

Look retard, i said by price tag it's pretty obvious we expect a good player, when i first said price tag, that's what i meant we expected a good player out of Torres, we didn't get it. Though he has been good in recent times.

First of all, learn how to structure a sentence before calling somebody a retard. Secondly, I expected a good player in Torres regardless of price. As such, I don't feel the need to bring it, but you did. So don't take the hump with people because they can't read your mind. We can only go by what you type, and if you can't express exactly what you mean, then that's your problem

Yeah of course you must score in those situations it's obvious, but sometimes they don't, but that still doesn't mean theres excuses, cause there isn't... do you even understand what i'm saying... right lets say Ebanks Blake got in that position right, didn't score, there's no excuses for him to not score that, but you know he didn't score it, and some strikers don't score them reguraly, because Blake is a championship striker in the premier league.

Torres however was world class, might still prove to be in time. And he missed, still no excuses for it.

MY WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS THERE WAS NO EXCUSES NOT TO SCORE, SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE DICK WEED.

Your head is fucked up, you think i mean they will score, instead of they must score, if Torres misses that which he did, there was no excuses. I'm not saying every premier league striker WILL score that, as you said about me in your quote about 'robots', which was completely twisted which i may add.

Well yeah you aint gonna comment back, and good, rather not see another dumb excuse for torres not scoring that.

Trust me, I know exactly what you're saying. There is no confusion between must and will like you seem to think there is. You're the one who seems to have a poor grasp on communication, and it's you who is not following the discussion.

How you survive on this forum is beyond me.

First of all, learn how to structure a sentence before calling somebody a retard. Secondly, I expected a good player in Torres regardless of price. As such, I don't feel the need to bring it, but you did. So don't take the hump with people because they can't read your mind. We can only go by what you type, and if you can't express exactly what you mean, then that's your problem

Trust me, I know exactly what you're saying. There is no confusion between must and will like you seem to think there is. You're the one who seems to have a poor grasp on communication, and it's you who is not following the discussion.

How you survive on this forum is beyond me.

I expressed it well enough, obviously you can't understand it... so yeah your problem. Why on earth would i seem to think i have a confusion with must and will when it was me who pointed it out... good joke that.

Poor grasp of communication, how so?... i may type short and cannot be arsed typing it in the best way. But i'm not stuck up my own arse like you... and what's with surviving on this forum?, i make my own points and share my own opinions.

It's you who cannot understand that i said Torres has no excuse for missing his first chance, even that now after repeated 200 bloody times you cannot understand my point.

I expressed it well enough, obviously you can't understand it... so yeah your problem. Why on earth would i seem to think i have a confusion with must and will when it was me who pointed it out... good joke that.

Poor grasp of communication, how so?... i may type short and cannot be arsed typing it in the best way. But i'm not stuck up my own arse like you... and what's with surviving on this forum?, i make my own points and share my own opinions.

It's you who cannot understand that i said Torres has no excuse for missing his first chance, even that now after repeated 200 bloody times you cannot understand my point.

iCC6wuiNEVLwx.gif

Sloth, the most hilarious thing about you is that nearly every barney you're part of (and I've seen a few), you actually believe you're not the mug in the conversation.

It's hard to explain to you how much of a clown you can be at times because you're so pig headed and stuck in your ways.

You can't structure sentences to save your life. It makes just about everything you type a nightmare to read...

That for example, is just diabolical.

In regard to your poor lack of communication. Your whole point here was that in this situation Torres must score. Well the other side to that argument is that the keeper must save. However, both can't always come out on top. So it would be incredibly harsh to critique either. Now I'm not asking you to agree with me, but I explained this to you in multiple ways. Quite a number of people "liked" the posts which suggests to me they could understand what I was getting at because I typed it clearly and concisely. Then you come in having completely missed the point, telling me I've mixed up "must" and "will" in spite of the fact that nowhere had I demonstrated such a mix up. The very fact that you thought I had, goes to show that it is you, who is mixed up.

Take just this select sample of some of your trash posts and toss in all the petty, childish insults you use and you have the perfect recipe for a terrible poster.

The worst part in all of this is, I've actually seen you post decent comments before. You only seem to start acting the tosser when people confront you and you get confused. Which is a terrible attitude to have, particularly on a forum where it's going to happen a lot. As soon as somebody disagrees with you they're a retard, dick weed getting told to fuck off etc.

So perhaps from now on you could take the time to type posts that make sense, stop mistaking your confusion for other peoples, and stop insulting folks you don't agree with.

I'm tired of Torres, every game it's about him scoring or doing something to justify his inclusion within the team - as long as we get positive results I don't care but in the summer there needs to be a serious reevaluation of his role at the club. He hasn't done enough for us to build a team around him and he won't be the same player he was at Liverpool 3 years ago even if he regains his confidence back. I don't feel confident about our management making the correct decision in regards to Torres he has been given far too many chances while Lukaku has had barely 10 minutes in the side; Sturridge has had one game as center forward. Sort out the midfield and right wing, and get the 150k p/w under performing striker off our wage bill before new regulations kick in. I honestly think I would be happier in this season with our position and performances if we at least had given the likes of Bruma; Josh; Lukaku; Piazon; Bertrand the odd game/run since the whole transitional season would really take place instead of papering over the cracks as we are doing right now.

What I find unbelievable is the amount of support this Torres lad is getting and for me at least he hasn't done anything to deserve the adoration of our fans, I guess some people are suckers for a pretty face. I did enjoy Torres in his lethal for Liverpool, but his stint here has proven that he is suited to be a big fish in a small pond - I can understand his performances to a degree due to our struggling midfield but that doesn't explain his poor form for Spain which persisted with him nearly as long as we have despite his form being none existent. He will be a good player again in a side build around his better qualities who can wait for him to regain his confidence, we can't afford to do that considering how awful his finishing is and we can't afford to build a side around a player who is mentally not ready to cut it at the biggest stage at club level - our midfield will never be as good as Spain's current midfield.