Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LIne up is alright. We cannot play every one of our attacking players... Romeu actually impressed me for the first time in a while (albeit vs nords), and moses adds something extra to the attack. I would probably have gone with oscar for rambo, for passing over stamina and defensive ability but rambo is perfectly good there of course... only weird thing for me is ivan at rb, Azpi for me deserves to start as he has been our best player in recent games...

LAMPARD ON THE BENCH, PURE QUALITY TO COME ON IN THE SECOND HALF. :wub:

No Fletcher for Sunderland is a massive bonus. Surely a clean sheet today.

That is a bonus. Winning is the first thing and hopefully we get a few today. WBA demolished them and so should we

Oscar is definitely being saved. He is only a young fella and to play him week in and week out can be very dangerous. He needs time to develop his body to take the rigors of the PL. I'd be happy to see him get 20-30 mins a game.

We may have been knocked out of the champions league but we still have a tremendous amount of games and we can hardly say our squad is deep at all. Moses offers us something different but just because oscar is on the bench right now doens't mean he won't be a prominate feature of the team..

Oscar is definitely being saved. He is only a young fella and to play him week in and week out can be very dangerous. He needs time to develop his body to take the rigors of the PL. I'd be happy to see him get 20-30 mins a game.

Seems Rafa doesn't fancy Oscar, can't say he's resting him anymore.

He should've rested Hazard who has literally played every match and performed as well.