UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

All of a sudden it's hit me that we could reach another Champions League Final. :o:o

A very interesting draw and I've got a lot of respect for what Simeone has achieved, so you'll hear very little of the type of stuff I was saying about PSG and Ligue 1. This is a tough opponent who have proven themselves every week of this season, they've got quality all over the pitch and they match up well with us.

Down to us to carry the flag for the EPL again.

Chelsea's transfer ban was taken to International Court of Arbitration. They overruled any UEFA's decision.

CAS or court of arbitration for sports is no civil procedure.

Look at what they did to Sion a few years ago.

excited about the match. Courtois should play. when we lift the cup at Lisbon no one should say word against our victory!

Well, it's the opposite actually, people will say Courtois was involved in match fixing if he concedes or if it goes down to penalties.

'One team in Europe' and all that jazz for the 3rd year in a row :dance:

Happy with the Atheltico draw. Would rather them than Real or Bayern.

Obviously going forward Atheltico are very dangerous but nothing our defence can't handle i would imagine.

Also, home leg is second which i think gives us a slight advantage. Away goal in the 1st leg and finish it off when we get home.

Come on Chels!! We can do this!! :blue scalf:

I am not sure how I feel about this tie, yes I wanted to avoid RM and Bayern but can we beat Athletico?

Athletico who beat Barca?

You do realize it's Chelsea we're talking about, right?

I'm happy with the draw... am tired of playing Bayern and Barcelona already, boooring. Someone new is nice.

Yes I told you

GUILLEM BALAGUE: I’ve spoken to Atletico Madrid and they have said that because they want to keep Courtois next season - and they feel that he will renew his contract at Chelsea and they have a chance of keeping him on loan next season - they may not play him, even though UEFA say they are allowed to.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11946/9260056/jose-mourinho-will-be-happy-to-have-avoided-semi-finals-with-real-madrid-or-bayern-munich-says-alan-smith