UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Wow, it seems like they planned this all out. I know when you're in the semis, there's only 3 other teams left so the chances of us drawing Atletico was very high in the first place - but with all of the Courtois drama, it's as if UEFA wanted for this to happen...

Courtois or no Courtois it doesn't matter, they are getting eliminated.

I believe we are going to the final, but I also believe we will have to choose between winning at Anfield or going to Lisbon!

Games against this Atletico team takes too much of a toll on the opposition (both physical and mental), so I dont see the players being fit for 3 important matches in 6 days...

That was the main reason I didnt want ATM!

I believe we are going to the final, but I also believe we will have to choose between winning at Anfield or going to Lisbon!

Games against this Atletico team takes too much of a toll on the opposition (both physical and mental), so I dont see the players being fit for 3 important matches in 6 days...

No what you are saying but this football club does the impossible.

Bring it!!!

:beer:

The FA said either the Sunderland game or Liverpool game will be moved a day, hopefully the Liverpool game!

The FA said either the Sunderland game or Liverpool game will be moved a day, hopefully the Liverpool game!

yes, now let's hope we play the first and away match on a Tuesday so we have 5 days to recover for Liverpool. That's one of the most things imo, having the first match on a Tuesday

Ofcourse they

Wow, it seems like they planned this all out. I know when you're in the semis, there's only 3 other teams left so the chances of us drawing Atletico was very high in the first place - but with all of the Courtois drama, it's as if UEFA wanted for this to happen...

Ofcourse they plannened it.

They know there will be a lot of talking/scandal making about the courtois arrangement. Rather have it all in the semi than possibly overshadow their precious final.

Best draw we could have wished for.

Courtious must not play. Atletico should honor the agreement. They are not innocent, they knew what they were doing when they signed Courtious for another loan season. If they fail to honor us , we should destroy them at The Bridge.