Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awful half of football.Has Rafa been brought in to make us unwatchable? People are going to blame Torres because that's what they do now, but he was hardly the problem. We were just garbage. Pointless possession in the midfield. Slow movement. Standing around without the ball. Maybe one or two dangerous moments. Negative football against Fulham at home is inexcusable.

I dont give a fuck what people say about Sturridge or Lukaku. I dont give a fuck about what kind of experience they have.

But id MUCH rather have Danny and Lukaku as strikers. Get rid of Torres, he's a cancer...

Well Lukaku is certainly proving himself. Scoring, another goal tonight unlike shitty Torres

we are so negative under this stupid waiter sorry i mean wanker

Its not his fault. We were the same under RDM. Stop blaming the manager. Its the fucking players.....saying that Id like to see marin inject a bit of pace second half.

Dont feel like watching another Chelsea match if torres is playing. Its not fair to us fans anymore to be spending our time and money supporting this side and we have a player who just doesnt give a shit. slap in the damn face.

What's with all the negativity?, I think we've been solid all round so far, but the attack is blunt definitely, i think it's time to get Marin on for Bertrand in at least 60th minute or so to attack Fulham if we aren't winning yet that is.

Torres is so bad, i mean everytime he has the ball he loses it. Would rather have Heskey up front.