Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we legally, within the rules of football, get rid of one of our subs (Turnbull), put Rafa or Zenden or a crowd member on the bench, and then sub one of them on for Torres?

Its not his fault. We were the same under RDM. Stop blaming the manager. Its the fucking players.....saying that Id like to see marin inject a bit of pace second half.

What were you watching under RDM?...We were creating chances, but were unlucky and couldnt score...Remember how many chances Sturridge missed in 20mins of play?, i bet its more than what we have created all games...I thought Roman wanted exciting football?...HAHAHA...This is what you get from a fat waiter, imma grab the pop corns and stay tuned to this sitcom...

I don't get at all all the critics tonight, I'm delighted considering that's the outcome of 6 days of work from Rafa:

Team keeps a decent shape (actually, that's a very good shape) to press as a 4-2-2-2, act as a 4-3-3 in possession with Oscar behaving exactly like I wanted Mata, Hazard to do the recent weeks.

We keep the ball, get into dangerous positions easily, combine well on the flanks thanks to triangles

We weren't endangered defensively, able to get the ball out from the back easily.

Again, makes me sick Rafa Benitez is the Chelsea boss but he's doing a terrific job so far. Really

Found a pretty decent sopcast stream on livetv.ru...

I really can't see where a goal might come from,we don't have a single goalscorer on the pitch at the moment...brana could be our best chance...why does Luiz have to step up for every free-kick?Even Alex didn't do that....

Our players mainly pass to the feet and don't move when off the ball. That needs to change if we want goals.

We need movement off the ball so there's always someone available for a pass in an attacking position, and we need someone deep to hit long balls over the opposition's defence for Torres to exploit. Most of his goals if I remember correctly actually came from DEEP lobbed passes at Liverpool - not through-balls or passing to his feet.

De Bruyne.. I really do think he can become our Gerrard.. only not a cunt.

I don't get at all all the critics tonight, I'm delighted considering that's the outcome of 6 days of work from Rafa:

Team keeps a decent shape (actually, that's a very good shape) to press as a 4-2-2-2, act as a 4-3-3 in possession with Oscar behaving exactly like I wanted Mata, Hazard to do the recent weeks.

We keep the ball, get into dangerous positions easily, combine well on the flanks thanks to triangles

We weren't endangered defensively, able to get the ball out from the back easily.

Again, makes me sick Rafa Benitez is the Chelsea boss but he's doing a terrific job so far. Really

....... But where is the goals coming from?