Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....... But where is the goals coming from?

We get into dangerous positions, if you're unable to see it, switch off your PC and go to sleep... We lack sharpness in the last choices, shooting mainly.

But trust me, Benitez will be far more pleased as his team can get into dangerous positions rather than if we got clear cut chances out of nowhere like for two years.

Torres gets services, he surprisingly acts as the focal point upfront. Now, discuss the why he drops. We cross, we search him through space... Fulham keeps his shape, I really do see us winning that game.

You really has to make the difference between the team's production in terms of play and the result of the game.

We get into dangerous positions, if you're unable to see it, switch off your PC and go to sleep... We lack sharpness in the last choices, shooting mainly.

But trust me, Benitez will be far more pleased as his team can get into dangerous positions rather than if we got clear cut chances out of nowhere like for two years.

Torres gets services, he surprisingly acts as the focal point upfront. Now, discuss the why he drops. We cross, we search him through space... Fulham keeps his shape, I really do see us winning that game.

You really has to make the difference between the team's production in terms of play and the result of the game.

i can see what u r talking about... oh wait no, we are getting creamed by fulham... who just opened us up like a christmas present...

i can see what u r talking about... oh wait no, we are getting creamed by fulham... who just opened us up like a christmas present...

Getting creamed? They've had one chance all game.