CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think he's a bad manager, just a deluded cunt

tut, tut. Don't you know that "bushman" has just dug me out for using such swear words. I feel it only right and proper that I pull you for the same thing that he pulled me for :D

So, for the record, Benitez is a word that rhymes with Hunt :rolleyes:

Happy now "Bush"man?

You know?, Lets not carry on. Swearing is part of my working class upbringing and, I suppose, a way of stressing my point. I am not the only one to swear on here but I am singled out so....if it offends you, then feel free to ignore me and my posts, I'll happily ignore you :rolleyes:

I am glad we agree on it. Not interested in vulgarity, sorry.

arsenal away, tottenham 4-2. suprising how people have forgotten those matches so quickly. if u ask me, our best match of the season HAS been TOTTENHAM away.

also the point is, did he adapt? he tried playing with the conservative strategy of not playing mazacar and now even FSW did exactly what RDM was doin in the start of the season - play these guys almost every match. the only difference in their regime was that FSW actually got matches in which he could rotate the squad (EL matches, FA cup matches). under RDM we had to play the same team match after match because we were playing CL, were near the top of the table and even our one match in COC was united. also dont forget even while rotating the squad, FSW has screwed us over. not just one game, but 2 (qpr at home, so that he could play a "strong team" against southampton in FA cup and southampton away for united in FA cup, when he was clearly told just a few days ago that 4th place and the league was his NO.1 priority.

If you can not see Rafa contribution to Chelsea however small, big..that´s irrelevant here, then just look at the current team´s performances. The team is playing well enough to win EL & finish 3rd. Well then, EL is not CL, I might point out but 3rd is better than 6th of last year. Therefore, those that cannot see it, I do not wish to argue further.

If you can not see Rafa contribution to Chelsea however small, big..that´s irrelevant here, then just look at the current team´s performances. The team is playing well enough to win EL & finish 3rd. Well then, EL is not CL, I might point out but 3rd is better than 6th of last year. Therefore, those that cannot see it, I do not wish to argue further.

Some people will never see the importance of Benitez's work at Chelsea.

I agree that he's a complete cunt & has been clueless about substitutions since his Liverpool days...but he's steadied the ship.

He hasn't overachieved (by winning trophies) or underachieved (by finishing 5th or 6th). He's satisfied the minimum requirements of an interim manager.

Now, both parties can move on without too much of a fuss.

we got humiliated in the UCL because of Robbie :blue scalf:

So what? We won it year before because of him too.

We can't win it every year.

My point was that we must not be thankful to FSW that we're heading to CL in next season.

I agree that he's a complete cunt & has been clueless about substitutions since his Liverpool days...but he's steadied the ship.

He hasn't overachieved (by winning trophies) or underachieved (by finishing 5th or 6th). He's satisfied the minimum requirements of an interim manager.

Whatever one might call him, insult him but the truth remains the same. The team is playing much better in the last month or so than ever before during this season.

As for RDM, enough of parking buses was desired, then.

Fsw have zero brain comes to make substitutions. but for the last 2-3months i think we become more solid especially luiz performance is splendid.but still sub like yosi and Moses while we have two legends on the bench makes me puke at him.

but all personal bullshits aside i want something to say, if he was the manager in charge instead of avb we would have won epl.but then again cl would have to wait.

but all personal bullshits aside i want something to say, if he was the manager in charge instead of avb we would have won epl.but then again cl would have to wait.

:carlo: Really? The 08-09 season they were genuine title contenders until January,and with three straight draws they were gone. No way we would have won this season, too much to ask with the amount of changes we made during summer's transfer window, plus to jump from 6th place to 1st is a challenge in itself regardless.The only credit I will give AVB is the signings of young players (DeBruyne, Courtois, Romeu) and the signing of Mata, other than that Rafa would have lasted the same length of time as AVB did.

This is probably the most sensible post made in the 250 pages of this thread..

Dude i was referring to last season 2011-12 :-) sure he only once came close but we had a pretty much better quality than his Liverpool side

Okay, I wasn't fully sure, so I argued this season!

P.S. I'm not a dude! :P

So what? We won it year before because of him too.

We can't win it every year.

My point was that we must not be thankful to FSW that we're heading to CL in next season.

Why not? You think Champions league is guaranteed to a club like Chelsea? We are playing in one of the most competitive leagues in the world with 5-6 teams challenging for the 3 automatic group stage spots + 1 pre-group place. This isn't La Liga where it is unthinkable for Real or Barca not to qualify. If we get TOP4, even better 3rd, then it has as much got to do with Rafa as it does with the players on the pitch. Personal hate or bias might shape your opinion, but it doesn't distort the reality.

I am glad we agree on it. Not interested in vulgarity, sorry.

Some of the posts on here, and you pull me for "vulgarity"?! Just for the record, where I come from, we think "vulgarity" is Spock's 2nd Cousin.

How about a trade?, you stop talking complete and utter pish................................and I will try really, really hard not to use any language of the classes.

Fucking "vulgarity", sounds like the bleedin' God Squad if you ask me.