The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

Sacking has always worked for us ^_^, Rafa's regime is like only "the worse one" we had in a while . Though we need someone as badass as Roberto Mancini . #robertohasswag #hesitalian #italianfoodisyummy #signthatcuntup

Thats the thing the appointments in the past have been decent ones.Rafa however whose idea that was god knows! And it was bound to go wrong sooner or later you cant have 3 seasons where you change managers half way through and expect it to work out every time.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the thing the appointments in the past have been decent ones.Rafa however whose idea that was god knows! And it was bound to go wrong sooner or later you cant have 3 seasons where you change managers half way through and expect it to work out every time.

Coudnt agree more

LAUDRUP HAS TO BE OUR SAVIOR , SIGN HIM UP FOR ATLEAST A FULL SEASON #ROMANPLEASEEEEE

OMFG

Even Laudrup is a "savior" these days. This forum reached a low point...

he's not a saviour but he is hardly an awful manager is he?

At Brondby:

2x domestic cup winners

1x league winners

3x league runner up

At Getafe (probably the equivalent to a team like Bolton at the time)

Domestic cup runners-up to Valencia

UEFA Cup quarter finalists, going out to Bayern Munich

At Mallorca

Saves a club in financial turmoil that is being forced to sell its best players from relegation to the 2nd division

At Swansea City

Wins the League Cup in his first season

In a managerial career spanning around 10 years that's hardly awful is it? Everywhere he has gone his sides have played nice, passing, attacking football. I know everyone is desperate for Mourinho but what if he changes his mind and decides he doesn't want to come back? Then who? Still, it doesn't make any difference because you will be calling for him to be sacked when we lose 3 games anyway

Words cannot fully convey my inexplicable hatred for this deluded incompetant sack of shit & my utter bemusement at the fact that he still has a job.

But even more perplexing than his continued presence at our club, is to see some of you on here still posing the question of 'who else?' at this truly dire stage of the season...

Have you seriously not got the memo yet?

ANYONE FUCKING ELSE WILL DO!

As long as it's not Rafa. As long as it means we will actually have half a chance of miraculously clinging on to a top 4 finish - because that just simply doesn't look possible with the inevitability of being in 4th by tomorrow & the overwhelming likelihood of Arsenal getting more results in the run in than we will if this lunacy goes on.

If we continue to nonchalantly perservere with his insipid illogical tactics, we'll be fighting for a fucking Europa League spot with the likes of Everton, West Brom & his beloved Livershit before you know it.

& oh what, so today wasn't his fault you say?

If that is truly your opinion, then you must be smoking the same mind-dissolving obesity-inducing shit that this delinquent wanker has been for the last 10 years. It's about time you to put down the crack pipe of blissful ignorance & come to terms with the sobering reality of the situation.

On how many different occasions does he have to make the same mistakes for you to realise that they are not conceived of mere coincidence - but in fact his best laid plans that inevitably more often than not backfire to spectacularly catastrophic effect?

As for today's brilliant ingenuity alone:

Why the fuck did JT & Azpi not start when it was obvious we would need to be solid at the back whilst under siege for large periods of this game?

How the fuck was Ramires still on the pitch after 20 minutes (let alone 90!) seeing as he did absolutely nothing the entire match but hand the ball straight back to City everytime it came near him thanks to his characteristic signature touch-of-a-rapist & truly baffling tekkers?

& what the fuck was he thinking bringing off two of our most likely scorers, game changers & better players on the pitch in the 70th minute whilst searching for an equaliser - only for the aforementioned ball-chaser & his almost sedentary, offensively-inept partner-in-crime, who was undeniably responsible for the first goal - somehow being allowed to continue in their appaling displays of sheer inadequacy & inefficacy?

That's not even mentioning the truly calamitous formational & positional changes made thereafter...

The goal was Mikel's fault for being a lazy useless twat, which he mostly was for much of the game unfortunately giving the ball away on multiple occasions & generally not being where he should have been to protect a blatantly vulnerable back line. Sure he can pass well enough, but he does so little to actually influence the play itself he really just becomes an unnecessary stepping stone that delays the ball arriving at the players we really want it to.

The penalty miss was obviously at Frank's feet, which was unexpected & uncharacteristic, but this was despite actually putting in one of the better performances of the day.

But as for the rest aside from the generally lacklustre individual displays - that was beyond any dispute purely down to this fucking inept cunt who continues to undermine our players, our fans & our club - without ever once standing up like a real man to take the more than justified blame himself.

I made it abundantly clear that I wanted him out of this club from the very moment he arrived, in fact it is the very thing that spurred me on to join this forum as a medium to effectively vent my frustration & anguish at such an insolent decision; expecting fellow sufferers to provide some form of comforting sympathy. & despite numerous frivolous arguments & many massive walls of text - even the majority of those who were initially reluctant to understand the full extent & degree of such a cataclysmically disastrous appointment have finally come to that realisation due to the overwhelming evidence that is simply impossible to ignore at this point.

So it is truly entirely beyond me as to how there are still somehow supposed Chelsea fans out there that are still willing to tolerate this torturous tenure to the end of the season. It just defies logic to hold such beliefs that kicking him to the curb right now is somehow going to be more detrimental than allowing him to fulfill the prophecy of doom & mass self-destruction he has clearly been imparted with.

& yes, I am questioning your actual capacity & legitimacy as a supporter of this club if that is the view that you choose to maintain - whether it is indifferent or otherwise - because there is no way in hell any True Blue would want this shitstorm to continue any longer than it already has done.

I simply don't believe you are a genuine fan if you can't see that what is in the club's best interests at this current moment, in order to salvage something out this seemingly endless nightmare - is to at least give us a fighting chance for re-ascendancy next season.

But that simply won't be possible if we can't even obtain a top 4 finish.

I don't believe in god - but if I did - I would pray every night with all of my heart for him to smite down this engorged cunt & drown him in a sea of his own excrements - just so Rafa knows what it's like for all of us who have to deal with the vulgar taste of his relentless bullshit every fucking week.

Words cannot fully convey my inexplicable hatred for this deluded incompetant sack of shit & my utter bemusement at the fact that he still has a job.

But even more perplexing than his continued presence at our club, is to see some of you on here still posing the question of 'who else?' at this truly dire stage of the season...

Have you seriously not got the memo yet?

ANYONE FUCKING ELSE WILL DO!

As long as it's not Rafa. As long as it means we will actually have half a chance of miraculously clinging on to a top 4 finish - because that just simply doesn't look possible with the inevitability of being in 4th by tomorrow & the overwhelming likelihood of Arsenal getting more results in the run in than we will if this lunacy goes on.

If we continue to nonchalantly perservere with his insipid illogical tactics, we'll be fighting for a fucking Europa League spot with the likes of Everton, West Brom & his beloved Livershit before you know it.

& oh what, so today wasn't his fault you say?

If that is truly your opinion, then you must be smoking the same mind-dissolving obesity-inducing shit that this delinquent wanker has been for the last 10 years. It's about time you to put down the crack pipe of blissful ignorance & come to terms with the sobering reality of the siutation.

On how many different occasions does he have to make the same mistakes for you to realise that they are not conceived of mere coincidence - but in fact his best laid plans that inevitably more often than not backfire to spectacularly catastrophic effect?

As for today's brilliant ingenuity alone:

Why the fuck did JT & Azpi not start when it was obvious we would need to be solid at the back whilst under siege for large periods of this game?

How the fuck was Ramires still on the pitch after 20 minutes seeing as he did absolutely nothing the entire match but hand the ball straight back to City everytime it came near him thanks to his characteristic signature touch-of-a-rapist & truly baffling tekkers?

& what the fuck was he thinking bringing off two of our most likely scorers, game changers & better players on the pitch in the 70th minute whilst chasing a goal - only for the aforementioned ball-chaser & his almost sedentary, offensively-inept partner-in-crime, who was undeniably responsible for the the goal - somehow being allowed to continue in their appaling displays of inadequacy?

That's not even mentioning the truly calamitous formational & positional changes made thereafter...

The goal was Mikel's fault for being a lazy useless twat, which he mostly was for much of the game as usual. The penalty miss was obviously Frank's, despite putting in one of the better performances of the day.

But the rest - that was beyond any dispute purely down to this fucking inept cunt who continues to undermine our players, our fans & our club - without ever once standing up like a real man to take the more than justified blame himself.

I made it abundantly clear that I wanted him out of this club from the very moment he arrived, in fact it is the very thing that spurred me on to join this forum as a medium to effectively vent my frustration & anguish at such an insolent decision; expecting fellow sufferers to provide some form of comforting sympathy. & despite numerous frivolous arguments & many massive walls of text - even the majority of those who were initially reluctant to understand the full extent & degree of such a cataclysmically disastrous appointment have finally come to that realisation due to the overwhelming evidence that is simply impossible to ignore at this point.

So it is truly entirely beyond me as to how there are still somehow supposed Chelsea fans out there that are still willing to tolerate this torturous tenure to the end of the season. It just defies logic to hold such beliefs that kicking him to the curb right now is somehow going to be more detrimental than allowing him to fulfill the prophecy of doom & mass self-destruction he has clearly been imparted with.

& yes, I am questioning your actual capacity & legitimacy as a supporter of this club if that is the view that you choose to maintain - whether it is indifferent or otherwise - because there is no way in hell any True Blue would want this shitstorm to continue any longer than it already has done.

I simply don't believe you are a genuine fan if you can't see that what is in the club's best interests at this current moment, in order to salvage something out this seemingly endless nightmare - is to at least give us a fighting chance for re-ascendancy next season.

But that simply won't be possible if we can't even obtain a top 4 finish.

I don't believe in god - but if I did - I would pray every night with all of my heart for him to smite down this engorged cunt & drown him in a sea of his own excrements - just so Rafa knows what it's like for all of us who have to deal with the vulgar taste of his relentless bullshit every fucking week.

Please send this to Michael Emenalo, who's responsible for this hiring in the first place.

Rafa is a cunt, of that there is no doubt. The plan to get Torres firing has, well, back fired. I never rated Ba as a top player and he aint exactly hit the ground running. If those two knob jockeys aint doing the business then we are relying on the midfield to keep us in the top 4. Personally, I think we are fucked. Similar finish to last season (minus the cups).

The longer this drags on, the bigger bunch of cunts the board looks. The silence from them has truly been deafening, when, beforehand, Buck and Gormlessly were chirping away endlessly.

I fucking hate Rafazammofbtc.jpg?w=470&h=173

In his time at Liverpool(2004-2010), Rafa Benitez's Premier League away record against the big teams(Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal then) reads - P18 W2 D3 L13.

04/05
Chelsea - LOST 1-0
Man Utd - LOST 2-1
Arsenal - LOST 3-1

05/06
Chelsea - LOST 2-0
Man Utd - LOST 1-0
Arsenal - LOST 2-1

06/07
Chelsea - LOST 1-0
Man Utd - LOST 2-0
Arsenal - LOST 3-0

07/08
Chelsea - DREW 0-0
Man Utd - LOST 3-0
Arsenal - DREW 1-1

08/09
Chelsea - WON 1-0
Man Utd - WON 4-1
Arsenal - DREW 1-1

09/10
Chelsea - LOST 2-0
Man Utd - LOST 2-1
Arsenal - LOST 1-0

I always thought he did better against big sides and shit in the rest..guess not lol! Do remember a time of 'amazing comebacks' they'd go 2-0 down and win 3-2 or something...but they forgot to realise in those games a player would be sent off and an OG be scored.....

He is crap! His subs are useles why wait till the 80th minute to send someone to make an impact god knows...its just blergh!Sooner its over the better!

I always thought he did better against big sides and shit in the rest..guess not lol! Do remember a time of 'amazing comebacks' they'd go 2-0 down and win 3-2 or something...but they forgot to realise in those games a player would be sent off and an OG be scored.....

That only happens when they face the bigger sides in the CL.