Now it is time, as fans, to step up and claim our Club back!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your point, unfortunatly I cannot agree with you. You're intitled to think so. Though I won't calm down and I am going to stick to my stance. I don't want this bastard here ; I won't give him any support nor any respect.

This dude abused our fanbase some years ago, he made nasty comments directed to us. This bastard said bad things about Didier Drogba, yes, one of the greatest Chelsea players of all time, the man who symbolizes our Champions League success, the man who is in our hearts. After what happened between him and Mourinho, this cunt will sit where José was sitting ; unbearable. After leaving Liverpool, he said that there was only one club in England for him, and that was Liverpool ; he even said that he wouldn't go to any other club, if I recall correctly. After all what happened, he dares to take over the manager job here ? Unbelievable. And we're supposed to accept this decision, to be obedient, to fake a smile and to act as if nothing happened ?

I am not going to swallow my pride. Actually, no Chelsea fan should do it ; if one thinks he has been let down, he has to claim it.

And yes, to show in public our discontent and protesting won't change things ; I am well aware of it. Benitez will still be our manager, and it's not like Roman will start to listen to us. Do governments have listened to their population when they started the war against Irak ? No. Do governments listen to their population concerning what happens in Gaza ? No. Then, all these people going on strike was useless ? It might be, since it doesn't have real affects, however it is necessary. We have a voice. We have an opinion. Chelsea doesn't belong solely to Roman. Yes, the majority of the money come from him, but we also take a part in the club life. Without us it means nothing.

Therefore, if we feel screwed over, we should tell whoever harm us that we do not accept it.

And yes, acting this way might ad pressure on the coach and players, and as a consequence penalise us. Although, right now the board screw us over. The board has chosen to hire someone that all of us didn't want ; they have chosen to hire someone who disrespected our club and us fans. Yesterday the board send us a clear message : they don't give a flying fuck about us or what we think, they told us that to their eyes we were just milk cows and puppet to fill up the Bridge. In my honest opinion, they have stolen our pride, they have stolen our dignity. What are we without with these two things ? Nothing. We are losing our identity.

In all honestly, I couldn't care less whether he succeeds or fails here, even if this means that the club is also failing. It will serve them right. That's what we call Karma. Into my honest opinion, we don't deserve to have a good season after this event. I'd rather us to finish six in the league and do it with the head up, than to win trophies and to sell our souls. Anyway, any win with him won't be enjoyable, it will taste so bitter.

And honestly, I don't give a flying fuck about his C.V. or whether he is the best option or not. He could even be Iesous of Nazareth, the jews king, I still wouldn't give a flying fuck, because this is so wrong. Morally and ethically this is totally wrong. As I said above, I'd rather have a nobody and my dignity than to with this bastard and win things.

Exactly. After each and every bad result, I feel a little pain. But this is bearable (some times you win, some times you lose). But that ? It isn't acceptable. Without my dignity, even a win is unbearable.

I know I am being extremist here, but sometimes you just can not leave things be. The board hit us where it hurts, this is the last straw the break the camel back. Now we gotta react. The club might lose games because of this, but sometimes you have to lose or forsake something to get out of a bad pacth ; the board is actually on the wrong road, we should let them know. It might backfire us in the short term, but if you don't act now, the long term will be worst than now.

Finally, don't get me wrong, I am not trying to convince every fans to go berserk and put fire to the place. No. If you feel like supporting Benitez, then do it if you believe this is the right thing to do. I am only saying that, if there's people out there that are feeling harmed and disrespected, then they should claim it loud in public, they shouldn't shut up. We are seemingly a lot in this situation ; we should make sure the board sees our disagreement.

My final words : the sooner he's out the better. I

Personally, I'd rather look forward to us being in the Champions League with a new manager and subbing Hazard off in the second half and bringing on Islam Feruz.

The bad thing happened. All you can control is how you react to that. Personally I'd rather not hope that our future is sunk to placate some misplaced sense of 'dignity'.

No where did i tell you that you had to respect him... And there is always a shit storm around us, and there is nothing we can do about it as that is the way the media has always been around us. I doubt anyone will be up there (me included) cheering for benitez, but i will fully support the team no matter what.

Yes as shall I, I wrote as much in my first post. I support the clib not a manager. It was at this point you told me give him some time to earn my respect (which runs counter to my original statement).

And there is a media circus because as a club we give them so much to report on.

Ps - This whole thing was clearly planned weeks ago, I wouldn't be suprised to learn that it started after the Athletico game.

He's NOT going anywhere until the Summer.

END OF STORY

So either grow the fuck up and support the Club that you all claim to love so much, or fuck off and support some other team...

Fucking whiners - it's done!

Seriously your attitude stinks. Next time you slag Torres off I'll remind you of this thread tell you to stop whining as its Romans club and to piss off and support someone else. I'll also remind you that Roman is the guy ensuring Torres plays week in week out. ;)

Personally I'm disgusted with the disregard the board seems to have for its fan base. I knew RDM was going, as we all did, but to ditch him in such spectacular circumstances and then instantly replace with arguable the worst candidate in many fans eyes shows what the board thinks of it's fans.

They were clearly planning this at least a month ago. Could have snapped up Redknapp till the end of the season, he would have been perfect.

Wisey an very needed topic indeed.I stopped coming on TC for awhile it has become plastic (the one's that are not will not take offense) When i saw that Roberto was sacked i was pissed off big time,how the fuck can you fire a manager that gave you everything you wanted? I am thankful for everything Roman has done for the club,but i will still say fuck off Roman for sacking Di Matteo and making this club a laughing stock.We will never find stability and it will always be about the instant success.Guardiola will bring nothing we will never play like Barcelona because we are not Barcelona and we are not a Spanish club we are a English club and i fucking like it that way.Torres is terrible and if the rumors are true that he got sacked because of that blond fuck then we should just become a FM team and play around.Let's buy 5 new players in the January who are even worse than Torres we will bring the season around! Falcao will change our fortunes? yes he will but is it worth it? to spend 100mill on one player with having one of the best youth set ups in the land? I don't think so.I am just so furious i will never forgive Roman for doing this,as far as i am concerned he can leave and we can stop being a top four club and get the good old days back.

Give us our club back cunts!

Seriously your attitude stinks. Next time you slag Torres off I'll remind you of this thread tell you to stop whining as its Romans club and to piss off and support someone else. I'll also remind you that Roman is the guy ensuring Torres plays week in week out. ;)

Personally I'm disgusted with the disregard the board seems to have for its fan base. I knew RDM was going, as we all did, but to ditch him in such spectacular circumstances and then instantly replace with arguable the worst candidate in many fans eyes shows what the board thinks of it's fans.

They were clearly planning this at least a month ago. Could have snapped up Redknapp till the end of the season, he would have been perfect.

So you object to Rafa, but would accept Redknapp?

Redknapp is a tactically naive moron.

So you object to Rafa, but would accept Redknapp?

Redknapp is a tactically naive moron.

Possible but he gets a team playing for each other, which is all RDM did last year to win the CL. And I'd rather a naive fool that a fuckin potato he thinks our fans are useless.

One the worst aspects of managers being under too much pressure is that it effects the way they manage. If you know you have to win every game, you don't rotate your team properly, you can't possibly bring along young talent, you take minor tournaments too too seriously, you are late in substitutions, and you never risk trying anything very different, and so on. For those people who were angry at RDM's unwillingness to rotate, can you blame him? Draws against Swansea, Liverpool, and and a loss to WBA did RDM in. That's all it took. Three poor results and he's gone. (Losses to Shakhtar and Juventus away are no embarrassment and the loss to ManU was ref-assisted), Fans have the right to voice their displeasure. Everyone should back Chelsea no matter what, but you can be pissed off at the club and still support them.

Redknapp is going to Ukraine on a massive lucrative contract - so wasn't an option.

This deal was done a long time ago, just accelerated quickly after Tues night...

Fair point - I have slagged off Torres, because I don't see him trying!

But Roman is different, invested over 1billion in the club - do I think he's not trying? No...

So RA clearly has a plan for the club, sure getting rid of RDM like this was poor, but if its for the benefit of CFC I feel we have to trust him.

Otherwise this club is going to tear itself apart... :(

Edit: Agree my initial post was a bit shitty! I was pissed off about people planning to Chang negatively during matches - that's the last thing we need right now :(

Just hope the whole thing doesn't implode!!!

Possible but he gets a team playing for each other, which is all RDM did last year to win the CL. And I'd rather a naive fool that a fuckin potato he thinks our fans are useless.

He gets them playing for one another, except for when he doesn't and their form collapses.

He's a chancer and I'm pretty sure Roman would never go for him in a million years.

This club is like that annoying pet dog or pet cat of yours which jumps on everything and shits on the floor, but you just can't help but love it unconditionally.

I agree. This is what this club does. It's ridiculous sometimes, but it's never boring and let's be honest this isn't the first time we've had weird decisions made regarding managers. We did it with Gullit, with Mourinho, Ancelotti and now Di Matteo.

Redknapp is going to Ukraine on a massive lucrative contract - so wasn't an option.

This deal was done a long time ago, just accelerated quickly after Tues night...

Fair point - I have slagged off Torres, because I don't see him trying!

But Roman is different, invested over 1billion in the club - do I think he's not trying? No...

So RA clearly has a plan for the club, sure getting rid of RDM like this was poor, but if its for the benefit of CFC I feel we have to trust him.

Otherwise this club is going to tear itself apart... :(

Edit: Agree my initial post was a bit shitty! I was pissed off about people planning to Chang negatively during matches - that's the last thing we need right now :(

Just hope the whole thing doesn't implode!!!

No worries buddy.... I was just venting, it's either moan on here or slap the misses about, her family get kinda funny about that so I choose the former! ;)

Oh and I won't chant about Mr Potato, nothing good can come from that. I just won't defend the guy.

Ps - Plan is there for all to see I think Pep shall be in by next year. I just pray that he is given the 2-3 years to really build a team.

No worries buddy.... I was just venting, it's either moan on here or slap the misses about, her family get kinda funny about that so I choose the former! ;)

Oh and I won't chant about Mr Potato, nothing good can come from that. I just won't defend the guy.

Ps - Plan is there for all to see I think Pep shall be in by next year. I just pray that he is given the 2-3 years to really build a team.

No worries ;)

Heh it's been a crazy few days, all those people that say we have no history !

Fuck me more happened in 9 years at our club than 100 years in theirs :)

Also glad the missus is safe :) I can take being vented at - I also have a missus :) so they are both safe tonight :) lol

Probably get a visit by the Plod now for posting comments about wife beating :)

Massive respect to all those foreign fans on here, (especially those whose who have only been so since Roman took over) who are sticking up for the Soul of the club.

Hmm - where's the difference from sticking up for your club and damaging it via protests?

Your beef ain't with the club it's with the individuals responsible for sacking RDM because you believe it was the wrong decision, whilst they believe it was right?

Send them an email - but don't fuck with the club and encourage others to do it.

Ever heard the saying:

Cut your nose off, to spite your face?

That's what you are suggesting - PLEASE DON'T

One the worst aspects of managers being under too much pressure is that it effects the way they manage. If you know you have to win every game, you don't rotate your team properly, you can't possibly bring along young talent, you take minor tournaments too too seriously, you are late in substitutions, and you never risk trying anything very different, and so on. For those people who were angry at RDM's unwillingness to rotate, can you blame him? Draws against Swansea, Liverpool, and and a loss to WBA did RDM in. That's all it took. Three poor results and he's gone. (Losses to Shakhtar and Juventus away are no embarrassment and the loss to ManU was ref-assisted), Fans have the right to voice their displeasure. Everyone should back Chelsea no matter what, but you can be pissed off at the club and still support them.

And thats always been an issue.People want to see more Youth etc but when you have experinced players and the need to win every game you dont want to take risks.Yeah players may over time become great but its a chance to take.Jose said it years ago when everyone raved about Arsenal...he would happily bring more players through and take risks etc but on the other hand..he is under pressure to win trophies and games so didnt want to take any chance.

Yep, I think we should boo rafa at every opportunity, shout abuse at him, call for his head etc. Can't see how that will have a negative effect on the team at all......SUCK IT UP! No one wants him here but what I do want is a winning chels and I wouldn't spend my time at the match shouting abuse at a man who will be gone in 6 months time when I could be cheering on the Fellas on the pitch. This is the last I'm saying on this because its a pointless topic