Now it is time, as fans, to step up and claim our Club back!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the hiring of Benitez that is the worst aspect ,,,It is the manner of the constant firing of decent men ...The sacking of Ray Wilkins ..

the slow torture of Ranieri... My one hope is Zola NEVER returns while the Russian is here...Carlo and Roberto were disgracefully treated,

THAT IS THE REAL STAIN on our club not the loss of some game in Italy

hope jt and lamps go nowhere near the job in future

Supporting the team, Chelsea FC, the players ? Yes, there is no problem with this, every one here is going to do so, no matter what. Supporting a dude which is being hated by the vast majority of Chelsea population, and which has the past he has with our club ? No, that's out of question for me. No matter what, Ima never support him, never. Even if he wins us the Champions League, the Premier League and the FA Cup, I still would be praising to almighty God each and every day in order to get this cunt outta here.

Frankly, does the fact of being in love with someone/something mean you must support whatever he's doing ? Does it mean you must accept everything and keep your opinion for yourself ? Does it mean you must become a yes-man and say yes to everything and blindly follow the person/thing you love ? Definitely not in my book.

People blindly followed Jim Jones. They were subjugated by him, kinda in love with him, and thought he was right about a lot of things. It turned out that Jones was insane ; next thing you know is that more than 900 people died in one single day. I know my example his way too much exagerate compared to the situation we're currently in, even though, in my honest opinion, the message is still there.

Another example. When people go into strike against war, do they not love their country ? Or do they just feel this is something wrong ?

When you love someone, to give him huge support is logical and is certainly the right thing to do. But sometimes, you just have to say no. You gotta say no because you aren't agree with something, because you think it is a bad idea, etc... Opposing to someone doesn't mean by any means that you do not love him or support him.

To my eyes, that is currently the case. Seemingly, a large amount of fans don't want this fat bastard to be any near of Stamford Bridge. As fans, we support the club in a financial (we buy kits, cloths, dvd and stuffs) and in a human aspect (we grant to Chelsea a lot of our time, we give a lot of passion and energy (some do not sleep in order to see games) and the most fortunate go to support the team at stadiums). If clubs can exist and develop, that is also because people give their money and passion. We should have our saying. I am not pretending we should take part in every decisions, but our voice should be heard about some matters (for instance : whether to move away from the Bridge ; appointing an undesirable and unwanted manager ; etc...). But this isn't the case. Last year, in the same situation (when André Villas-Boas was showed the exit door), we made it well clear that Benitez was not wanted.

A day like today makes you feel that Chelsea fans are treated like milk cows. A legendary player who brought us success as a manager is fired and an unwanted person is appointed. They feel that Roberto has been unfairly treated, wasn't shown enough respect. They don't desire the spaniard because of well known reasons, and because they believe he isn't a good manager (considering his last year at Loserpool, his failure at Inter and his two year of unemployment). Therefore, it isn't surprising that some of us feel bitter, feel like they had been fooled and betrayed in some way. Then, what to do in such a situation ? Bow and accept it ? Or speak you mind out and tell that you disagree with the decision and that you aren't happy about it ? Aren't we intitled to tell our disagreement ? I believe that's what we should do.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to start a crusade against this plump block, not at all. But I do not see any problem about showing banners at stadiums where it reads our discontent or sing protest songs. If a Chelsea fan group feels like telling its mind, fine, they should do it. I am well aware that because of my position, my opinions don't weigth anything ; nonetheless I won't accept this.

At least, this is my opinion on the matter and I feel like sticking to it. I know some people won't be agree with this stance. I just believe that, despite giving our full support to the team (I mean Chelsea FC and the players (except the ones who don't deserve it, knowumsayin')), we should tell the board we are not agree with what's going on and that we don't accept the new manager. It isn't because he is now our manager that we should respect him right away and suck his sick if he ever win something. His past justified the fact that some of us don't have any respect in him, he will have a lot do to gain their respect. He might be our manager now, yet he won't have my respect.

They don't desire the spaniard because of well known reasons, and because they believe he isn't a good manager (considering his last year at Loserpool, his failure at Inter and his two year of unemployment).

What about the years before that? when he finished 2nd in the league, won the CL, reached another CL final, won the F.a cup, won at Valencia - surely takes a good manager to achieve this.

What about the years before that? when he finished 2nd in the league, won the CL, reached another CL final, won the F.a cup, won at Valencia - surely takes a good manager to achieve this.

don't stop in the middle complete your evaluation of him. u dint say about the true glory years of benitez. made a team like pool (a top 3-4 team, a proper mid table team), because of over reliance of gerrard n torres, absolutely bad buys and so on and so forth.

don't stop in the middle complete your evaluation of him. u dint say about the true glory years of benitez. made a team like pool (a top 3-4 team, a proper mid table team), because of over reliance of gerrard n torres, absolutely bad buys and so on and so forth.

Because they started selling their best players, and sure he made some bad signings but which manager hasn't? he still got them some very good players.

Because they started selling their best players, and sure he made some bad signings but which manager hasn't? he still got them some very good players.

and he made those decisions. not every club is like Chelsea where the big bosses make the decisions, its mstly the managers. and who were the good players? and I mean players to make an epl winning team.

Even if he wins us the Champions League, the Premier League and the FA Cup, I still order to get this cunt outta here.

At least, this is my opinion on the matter and I feel like sticking to it. I know some people won't be agree with this stance. I just believe that, despite giving our full support to the team (I mean Chelsea FC and the players (except the ones who don't deserve it, knowumsayin')), we should tell the board we are not agree with what's going on and that we don't accept the new manager. It isn't because he is now our manager that we should respect him right away and suck his sick if he ever win something. His past justified the fact that some of us don't have any respect in him, he will have a lot do to gain their respect. He might be our manager now, yet he won't have my respect.

Every manager has to gain respect at a new football club. RDM wasn't the right person to lead Chelsea forward anyway, that was made clear by the board from day 1 of his managerial stint.

Benitez is a decent manager, I never thought he'd coach Chelsea but at the end of the day, he's only here till the end of the season. We might as well support the guy.

and he made those decisions. not every club is like Chelsea where the big bosses make the decisions, its mstly the managers. and who were the good players? and I mean players to make an epl winning team.

Why would he sell his best players and complain about it? lol. And i can't remember all the players he signed but Alonso, Torres and Mascherano are top of the list.

Why would he sell his best players and complain about it? lol. And i can't remember all the players he signed but Alonso, Torres and Mascherano are top of the list.

Agreed he also had to deal with the pathetic Hicks+Gillette duo...

He had a good thing going with Liverpool they were certainly more of a force under him than they have been since.

The board fucked it for him though and FSG didn't go back for him even though the fans wanted it - so there's another owner ignoring fans requests!!!

I'm telling you football is about business, no emotion - yet you guys still using emotion as an argument :(

It's done - nothing we say or do will get RdM back ...

Sigh. Just face the facts people. I believe none of us are happy with the boards' decisions, but it's time to quit your whining and stop posting shameful and desperate bs. Yes, I agree Robbie didn't deserve this kind of treatment and I am not exactly thrilled with the Rafa appointment, but there is little to nothing we can do about it. So it's your choice whether to continue being butthurt, insult our new manager and say you are done with the team, or you can try giving him a chance, be positive and move on.

FFS!

Short term memories or WHAT!!!

This is the guy who was a legend a few months back, who loves the club and has invested over 1 BILLION!!!

And you guys are still fucking moaning!

He's the BOSS - deal with it or support some other mug team that don't have ambition.

He owns the club and he's great when players are being signed and a cunt when he sacks a manager you like

You can't have it both ways