Now it is time, as fans, to step up and claim our Club back!

I'm not even going to bother with the rant that all real fans will be giving today/tonight, all I will say Is let's make ourselves heard. What have they done to our club...

We Want Our Chelsea Back.

I'll leave you with this to get you ready to bring up a storm on Benitez, Gourlay, Buck etc.

"Chelsea fans lack passion." - Rafa Benitez (2008)"

I'm not going to be happy supporting Fernando Torres FC...

Please don't sit back and let us become a laughing stock, lifelong fans, chelsea faithful unite against what has happened and show what we all believe in.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even going to bother with the rant that all real fans will be giving today/tonight, all I will say Is let's make ourselves heard. What have they done to our club...

We Want Our Chelsea Back.

I'll leave you with this to get you ready to bring up a storm on Benitez, Gourlay, Buck etc.

"Chelsea fans lack passion." - Rafa Benitez (2008)"

I'm not going to be happy supporting Fernando Torres FC...

Please don't sit back and let us become a laughing stock, lifelong fans, chelsea faithful unite against what has happened and show what we all believe in.

So, wanting to get rid of our manager just because he said something 5 years ago, when he was at our rival, wouldn't make us a laughing stock, right?

Also, who cares what others say, everybody hates us already, :D

This is just ridiculous. As much as what has happened in the past 24 hours is madness and pathetic, get behind the team FFS! The team needs our support to get through this difficult period and people are only concern with other agendas.

"Now it is time, as fans, to step up.."

I was honestly expecting the thread to be the complete opposite. Was hoping that it was a call for our more "emotional" fans to rise above ancient petty arguements and support our new manager for the sake of the team.

Why not show Rafa support and hope he wins the Club World Cup and Capital One Cup? Were favorites for both imo. He will probably win more here in this job than what we on for Liverpool in 5 years so they will be a laughing stalk. Also it gives him a chance to put himself in the shop window after the end of the season when we get Pep... if it happens. Win win for both I guess.. well in Romans eyes.

Still against it but I will support him... hes at Chelsea now so he deserves all our respect and support.

People say stuff. Situations change. He was liverpool manager, i will get over it:

Remember this:

x2_45a9c8c.jpg

Then remember the shakhtar game when everyone was chanting TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES, etc. Water under the bridge for me.

To be honest, those guys is probably still doing that to Torres. Nothing has changed there. I'm actually excited as well as gutted, it's a weird mix.

To be honest, those guys is probably still doing that to Torres. Nothing has changed there. I'm actually excited as well as gutted, it's a weird mix.

Yeah, but lets be honest here i bet you 75% of people didn't like torres when he played for liverpool (he kept scoring agianst us), then got behind him as he played for us and now are back around to starting to not like him for not performing...

I was just trying to prove the point that things change, and especailly in football this kind of thing happens all the time.

Why not show Rafa support and hope he wins the Club World Cup and Capital One Cup? Were favorites for both imo. He will probably win more here in this job than what we on for Liverpool in 5 years so they will be a laughing stalk. Also it gives him a chance to put himself in the shop window after the end of the season when we get Pep... if it happens. Win win for both I guess.. well in Romans eyes.

Still against it but I will support him... hes at Chelsea now so he deserves all our respect and support.

I don't know about the Club world cup, Corinthians are a fairly strong team. But I do expect Chelsea to win the Capital One Cup.

Its not the hiring of Benitez that is the worst aspect ,,,It is the manner of the constant firing of decent men ...The sacking of Ray Wilkins ..

the slow torture of Ranieri... My one hope is Zola NEVER returns while the Russian is here...Carlo and Roberto were disgracefully treated,

THAT IS THE REAL STAIN on our club not the loss of some game in Italy

I know lol, it was a bit tongue in cheek, of course i hated him too but always respected him as a player, you do hate opponents from rival teams. It's just gonna be so interesting to see how this goes. I was stunned when we signed Mark Hughes from Man Utd, Weah, Zola, Vialli, Shevchenko, Ballack, Torres but this has shocked me more than anything else.

At least he's Spanish, he'll connect to many.

I don't know about the Club world cup, Corinthians are a fairly strong team. But I do expect Chelsea to win the Capital One Cup.

I think we'll win it... usually the CL winner wins the competition or has recently (Barca, Utd, Inter, Arsenal (OH WAIT THEY HAVEN'T WON IT BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITTT))