RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RDM was very hard done by he should have at least gotten a chance til january to turn everything around.. i strongly dislike when the board does this gets rid of a manager as soon as results take a dip.. but i guess they are trying to nip it in the bud.. but the results are not the managers fault completely the team is to blame for not playing with any heart for the last 5 games

Football is not about spending money, is about passion and how your heart fell about a club. That was a knee-jerk reaction, and you are one person that love to call other people plastic and glory hunters when they post things when they are "angry".

You are acting like those people right now.

You are saying this to defend Abrahimovich!!???

Hahahaha Chelsea, Plastic flags, Plastic fans, Plastic club, another plopper manager bites the dust.

Our lord messiah Benetiz won't be joining your plastic pathetic club, hahahahaa

We'll have Torres back for a fiver if you want.

FUCK OFF CHELSEA FC YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY 5 EUROPEANS CUPS 18 LEAGUES THATS WHAT WE CALL HISTORY (AND ALL WITHOUT THE HELP OF CORRUPT REFEREES OR BILLIONAIRE OWNERS) HA HA HA.

Have fun fighting relegation

To all of you who go on about how RDMs record etc arent comparable with top coaches; SO WHAT? The guy won us the CL, and dont give me this bullshit that it was all due to the senior players. Just they did the work out there on the pitch, but clearly RDM had an impact on the team.

Also, the issue we have atm is that we do not have a striker, look at other top clubs and the quality they have up front and compare with us. No coach will turn us into Barca without a real striker.

That is why sacking RDM is FUCKING RETARDED and Im fucking embarassed.

NEWS:

Drogba has asked to make a loan-transfer in preparation for the AFCON.

It's highly unlikely, but maybe Roman wants Drogba back until we get a proper replacement.

He'll probably just end up in France though, and if that's the case, I'll be catching every game of his that i can!

hahaha do one you Blue and white shite im from tuebrook originally im just in france for 6months working.

hows your empty trophy cabinet hahaaaaaa

You're overflowing with all those Trophies you won over the last several yea---OH....That's right. I forgot, you're a deluded joke of a club.