Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were very good, Juve was good too. Cant say bad word about our players. RDM got tactics great once again. BUT the strikers made the difference. And we dont have one...AND THAT IS NOT ROBBIE'S or ANY OF OUR PLAYERS PROBLEM!!!!!!

STOP PISSING ON OUR PLAYERS, FUCKIN* MO*RONS!!!

(sorry for the rage, but some people here are disgrace!)

ABRAMOVICH FUCK OFF YOU DIDN'T GIVE US ANYTHING, ROBBIE YOU TOO I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CL, LET'S SELL OSCAR HAZARD AND MATA THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR CHELSEA. LET'S SIGN MESSI, FALCAO AND RONALDO!!!$!@$23235r1235

lol :ph34r:

I said before the game, if he comes in with defensive tactics, and a BS line up, I will not support him. I've been saying hes not the man to take us forward the whole time, and that he shouldn't have gotten the job. My stance hasn't changed.

We have world class players all over the pitch, not the old ragged team we had last season. Be happy sitting behind the ball and eating up pressure with the class we have on the pitch, I won't be.

One thing you are forgetting, is none of us nay influence on the team etc, so we have to get behind the team whatever, not hope we lose because your not 100 percent happy with the way we lined up.

The only defensive thing is azpi at rw. Not playing torres doesn't make us defensive. It means we pack the midfield.

what's your age man? looks like a 10years child to say something like this

We don't care, at least they tried

I'm 22. So what? I'm not bashing anyone. I'm just saying their chances were not equivalent as someone was implying.

I will give credit to Robbie for the first time this season for trying to do something different but this clearly doesn't work.He has lost the tactics battle once again.Let's see how he will react in the second half,but to be honest i don't have much faith.

Just joined this discussion we certainly don't deserve to trail. We held off their attack well. We had more clear cut chances as in more 1 on 1s lots more 1 on 1s!! They scored a ridiculous goal! HAzard should have had 1 goal! and FFS why can't Mata score 1 on 1s missed the one against Liverpool. Volleyed over the post v Spurs. Missed one last year againts QPR in the 6-1 win!

Damn we got some spoiled brats on this forum.

Disgraceful is that some of you expect our team to gung ho against the Italian Champions while we've been awful in defense.

We've been playing well just lack a natural finisher to score one of the 3 golden chances we have created.

I honestly respect Robbie for what he has tried. Ok I would have done it slightly different with moses up top and Ivan at cb azpi at rb. But he has tried. One thing different, got rid of the faltering torres, and we have looked dangerous on the counter... Yes they have been the better team but they are at home and actual have decent strikers. Now we are only at half time so he still needs to make the appropriate changes if needed but I can hardly find a lot of fault with what he has tried to do.