Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azpi was realy good imo, and if you (who criticise our players) think that he is useless this game, or that Luiz and Cahill played bad, well I dont know what you want. I mean, you cant expect that we will be so perfect that Juve wont come close to shot on goal. Every defence gets penetrated, even the best. That doesnt mean our defence made errors. Luiz was world class tonight, so was Azpi. But without striker, Im not surprised we didnt scored yet. Oh, if we had Cavani now...

Damn we got some spoiled brats on this forum.

Disgraceful is that some of you expect our team to gung ho against the Italian Champions while we've been awful in defense.

We've been playing well just lack a natural finisher to score one of the 3 golden chances we have created.

nah

i do expect our attackers to score EASY chances when they got them, though.

We were very good, Juve was good too. Cant say bad word about our players. RDM got tactics great once again. BUT the strikers made the difference. And we dont have one...AND THAT IS NOT ROBBIE'S or ANY OF OUR PLAYERS PROBLEM!!!!!!

STOP PISSING ON OUR PLAYERS, FUCKIN* MO*RONS!!!

(sorry for the rage, but some people here are disgrace!)

I have to say you are wrong. We were far from very good. How can a team that play very good let the opponent creat many chances.

RDM tactcis were not great. Some people here are a disgrace, I agree. Some just overreact when we are losing, others like you fail to see the team weakness and keep saying everything is fine and great.

what has he done that Torres couldn't do? Move him out wide and put Moses in front.

what has he done that Torres couldn't do? Move him out wide and put Moses in front.

1. he actually shot at goal

2. he actually held the ball well under pressure

3. he actually crossed balls that reached their targets

4. he put people alone before the goalie (Mata - Oscar?)

enough?

If we lose this one , but in the same time Shakhtar lose , can we still be qualified if Shakhtar win against Juve ?

If Shakhtar draw today, and we lose, a win for us in the last game and we're in the last 16. No metter what will happen in the Juve-Shakhtar game.

Fucking Shaktar is a fucking disgrace against nordsjaelland, they scored one of their goals on "a fair play" Ball where Willian gave a long Ball to the Danish keeper after a fair play situation and then Adriano takes the Ball and scores. Fuck him im so pissed!

Are you serious? Torres doesnt do half the shit Hazard done.. Hazard created much more, got past players, got involved and looked likely to score. Torres is ivnisble most the time he plays for us, hence why he has been benched.