Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's not it. Hazard received the ball in the box and there was no defender on him when he received the ball. It was a much better chance, that's not hard to understand.

what's your age man? looks like a 10years child to say something like this

We don't care, at least they tried

That's why I tend to keep away from live match chat. I myself get frustrated, sometimes furious. But after winning the CL, I'm much more calm. I understand the frustration, but it feels really plastic to praise a player one week, and call em' cunts the next. Might just be me.

SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE. STOP INSULTING OUR OWN PLAYERS...

Hazard is doing what he can and that miss wasnt so awful, Mata cant have a brilliant game every single time, Oscar is playing great, Rambo isnt good but definetly not shit and Cech could not have done anything on the deflection.

fucking amen!

ABRAMOVICH FUCK OFF YOU DIDN'T GIVE US ANYTHING, ROBBIE YOU TOO I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CL, LET'S SELL OSCAR HAZARD AND MATA THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR CHELSEA. LET'S SIGN MESSI, FALCAO AND RONALDO!!!$!@$23235r1235

That's why I tend to keep away from live match chat. I myself get frustrated, sometimes furious. But after winning the CL, I'm much more calm. I understand the frustration, but it feels really plastic to praise a player one week, and call em' cunts the next. Might just be me.

make that five weeks since i last praise any of our players.

With all due respect.... Fuck off.

Did Robbie miss 3 great chances.... Errr no.

I said before the game, if he comes in with defensive tactics, and a BS line up, I will not support him. I've been saying hes not the man to take us forward the whole time, and that he shouldn't have gotten the job. My stance hasn't changed.

We have world class players all over the pitch, not the old ragged team we had last season. Be happy sitting behind the ball and eating up pressure with the class we have on the pitch, I won't be.

So from the first minutes of the match it was obvious we were not playing to win. I will never understand such tactics, and I will never support them. It's suicide 9 out of 10 times.

But I still believe we can get back in this match. Though I hope the coach makes changes. Azpi at RB, Ivan at CB and Cahill off for Moses is what I'd like to see.