Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard had a much clearer opportunity.

yes because his control was much better than Oscars in the first place. that also counts.

Did you just see Hazards pass on Mata? Did he miss too?

Its just midfielders, not strikers, thats my point

Hope you're sacked tomorrow Robbie. Couldn't care if I'm called a plastic fan. Embarrassing coming into the game with a line up and tactics like this. He deserves what hes gotten so far out of the game with the tactics he put out.

Hope you're sacked tomorrow Robbie. Couldn't care if I'm called a plastic fan. Embarrassing coming into the game with a line up and tactics like this. He deserves what hes gotten so far out of the game with the tactics he put out.

Plastic. And I genuinely mean it.

yes because his control was much better than Oscars in the first place. that also counts.

Did you just see Hazards pass on Mata? Did he miss too?

Its just midfielders, not strikers, thats my point

No, that's not it. Hazard received the ball in the box and there was no defender on him when he received the ball. It was a much better chance, that's not hard to understand.

SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE. STOP INSULTING OUR OWN PLAYERS...

Hazard is doing what he can and that miss wasnt so awful, Mata cant have a brilliant game every single time, Oscar is playing great, Rambo isnt good but definetly not shit and Cech could not have done anything on the deflection.

With all due respect.... Fuck off.

Did Robbie miss 3 great chances.... Errr no.