The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

So what did you guys think about Season 4 Episode 2 | The Lion and the Rose?

Not as shocking as the red wedding.

Just all happened so fast, and looked well coming.

Now I want to know, why did the drunken fool told Sansa to come with him?

So what did you guys think about Season 4 Episode 2 | The Lion and the Rose?

uneventful episode. the season opener was good though.

When Cersei dies, the big expectations for the show are kind of finished unless one is really wound-up on the white walkers and the dragons.

someone in my family who doesn't like fantasy was declaring that the dragons and the Targarian girl don't interest her... my reply was: 'well, without the fantasy or supernatural elements to the story, all that's left is families killing, fukcing and raping one another, which is just as interesting to me as daytime dramas or Shakespeare... zzzzzzz.

luckily, Brand Stark and some other characters could keep me interested a little while longer.

You can download the episodes at kat.ph. Even better, there are plenty of Brazilian Portuguese subtitle options on subscene.com

Thanks, but I already know where to watch it. It was just that the site I get the episodes have them one day after it shows on HBO! :)

how come

cersei blames tyrion though. he just handed the cup in front of her
Because she's a stupid bitch, she hates Tyrion, Joffrey points at him, she was upset and needed someone to blame right away.

Because she's a stupid bitch, she hates Tyrion, Joffrey points at him, she was upset and needed someone to blame right away.

But in the books Tyrion is seen pouring the wine to the ground in a very suspicious way...

Good episode...

The whole Sam thing was stupid, I just dont believe in the path he is taking in the TV series. It seems fake to me.

However, the scene with Twyin and "what makes a good king" was fucking amazing. As well as the Jaime rape. Absolutely brilliant!