The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

I think Cersei will choose The Mountain (scariest warrior in Westeros) to fight for her. Tyrion won't risk Jamie, because he isn't able to fight so good, and if The Mountian will fight I'm sure Oberyn will volunteer to fight for Tyrion, because he wants revenge on his sister who Mountain killed.

that's what logic would say, but I'm wondering if there's an unexpected twist with another warrior for Tyrian. I think last night's episode had the best single scene in the series so far, although, some others come to mind in terms of aesthetics and humour (involving The Hound, White Walkers, the red lady & a certain assassin respectively).

I think Cersei will choose The Mountain (scariest warrior in Westeros) to fight for her. Tyrion won't risk Jamie, because he isn't able to fight so good, and if The Mountian will fight I'm sure Oberyn will volunteer to fight for Tyrion, because he wants revenge on his sister who Mountain killed.

I think u might be right.

I'm sure either Jamie or Oberyn will have a part in this. Maybe both..

I think someone's been on Wikipedia :Goober:

P.S. ONLY CAT!

I think someone's been on Wikipedia :Goober:

P.S. ONLY CAT!

So you are saying this is happening this way? I try to avoid spoilers as much as I can, I don't read youtube comments, ignore every place on internet that could post GoT spoilers, so I surely wouldn't look at wiki. :D

So you are saying this is happening this way? I try to avoid spoilers as much as I can, I don't read youtube comments, ignore every place on internet that could post GoT spoilers, so I surely wouldn't look at wiki. :D

I'm saying I have no idea how you've managed to forecast it so accurately! I think the show has done a good job at not making the trial predictable!

I'm saying I have no idea how you've managed to forecast it so accurately! I think the show has done a good job at not making the trial predictable!

Yeah I didn't knew much about what he said, till when someone told me to look at the tittle for the episode of June 1st. This gave one glaring clue.

Said the Mountain vs Viper, if I'm not mistaken.

I assume the Mountain was the hound brother. Viper didn't really know till he mentioned about Obryn wanting revenge for her sister, so it fits like a glove!

ok ;)

BTW in that last episode what was up w/ Tywin putting out the bounty on Arya & Da Hound? That should end up pretty interesting.

I think because the Hound took out some soldiers in the I want every fucking chicken episode! ;-)

This ^