Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame we had to sacrifice Mata and Oscar but we didnt have a choice.

Man United against Liverpool - Shelvey's ridiculous red card.

Man United against us - no comment

Man United against Arsenal? A straight contumacy?

HOW, FUCKING HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THIS?, WE CANNOT HAVE ONE GAME AGAINST UNITED WHAT ISN'T CONTROVERSIAL. IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING SAME.

WE CAN NEVER HAVE A GAME WHAT ISN'T CONTROLLED BY THE REFEREE.

I'm now looking forward to Di Matteo's post match interview. The basis for this ridculous refereeing performance was forged a few seasons ago with Ferguson talking about the standard of refereeing in games vs Chelsea at Man Utd, that he again reinforced that point in the build up to this game is no coincidence. His influence over officials was clear for all to see today. What Ferguson did to Martin Atkinson a couple of years ago Di Matteo should do to Clattenburg. That Atkinson now hardly ever gets a Man Utd game (and this is one of the elite officials in England) is a perfect example of his influence over officials.

Talking about football I was really, really impressed with our football today. Despite the silly mistakes we usually do in the defence, I can say that if it was a 11 vs 11 game the game result would 4-2 or 5-2 for us.

I don't think you can say that. They dominated us for the first 30 minutes. Then, we dominated for the next 30 but United had started to attack again even before Ivanovic got sent off so I don't think it was a given that Chelsea were going to continue to dominate. But that's exactly what pissed me off so much. The game could have gone in any direction. It was amazing, exciting, interesting and we'll never know how it could have gone. I was looking forward to see how the managers would try to use their subs to influence the game. Didn't get to happen. The offside goal doesn't piss me off as much as the red because it was a very difficult decision. The Torres red was not a difficult decision. It was simple and ref blew it.

Proud of our players, most of them anyways. Special credits to Hazard, Oscar and Mata. Only player I honestly despise and can't understand why he's on the team sheet is Torres. Clumsy technique, a lot slower than he used to be and he doesn't disappoint you when it comes to finding dead ends and yellow cards.

There was no contact to Young by Ivanovic from the point of view I saw the replay, there was surely contact from Evans on Torres, so in my eyes, TWO dubious red cards and even a blind man would have spotted that off side for Hernandez.

Still proud, nice come-back by the lads, perhaps too emotional at times (Luiz-Van Persie comedy) but that's that. Bad game by the ref, entertaining match, upwards and onwards. Still top of the league.

I really didnt care about the analysis that has been done here so far .... I'm F****** proud of my team even more after today's display ... we were superb even with 9 players against their 13 players. Great play, Chelsea absolutely brilliant! To get your first loss in the premier league, it amazing to see that it take more than 11 men to do it ...

For me the evening summed up when my wife who has no interest in football whatsoever ended up stating " What a bunch of Cheaters!" It just got a smile on my face!

Hazard and Mata were once again our best players up top, but comedy defending at the start, lack of typical striker up top to give United something to think about and the worse referring performance since Ovbredo cost us dearly

The last 10-15 minutes of the first half felt like RDM had pushed the attack slider all the way up to ultra.... :fainthv9:

Every blue shirt on the pitch was willing to burst his lungs for the team,take a bow guys...proud of you...

As for Clattenburg, it was a shame...the FA might as well hand the title to United and save everyone else the trouble...we could have rested a few players after a tough Champions League outing if only we knew we weren't playing for points...