Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar,mata and hazard were shite for the first 25,

We started playing well when they were forced wide instead of going through the middle, which just dosent work.

Torres played fine. He had a great header that resulted in a great save to.

What can i say that hasn't already been said? Nothing i suppose. This type of game makes my love for Chelsea grow though, we were absolutely fantastic but to try and beat a Man Utd team that are 4 points behind, the referees wont allow it to get to 7. Evans admitted he caught Torres, Ashley Young's foot caught Ivanovic, not the other way round and their 3rd goal was offside and fuck sake look how lucky their first goal was! It's ridiculous, it just makes me so angry. We didn't lose because they were better, we lost because the referees decided the outcome already. 2 years in a row now, 3 games straight we've been fucked over by them.

Awesome performance and spirit though when we were 2-0 down, we'll bounce back because we're good enough to win this league. I honestly believe we're the best team in the league.

David Moyes on Mike Riley: "A member of the press asked me if Mike Riley was a Man United supporter and I think that's something you would need to bring up with the FA."

Stats: Mike Riley is the referee who ended our 49games unbeaten run.10 penalties awarded to the home side (ManU) in 14 games.

Current job: Decides which premier league games to assign to referees.

There you go gentlemen.

Please take a screenshot if you have access... :ph34r:

[url=https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1892122222/Schermafbeelding 2012-10-28 om 19.54.40.png][img=https://thumbs.rapidshare.com/thumbs/100/7C0/175F5A7ABF73928DFE3FDB77643CD.jpg][/url]

LIke A Ninja ! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

What can i say that hasn't already been said? Nothing i suppose. This type of game makes my love for Chelsea grow though, we were absolutely fantastic but to try and beat a Man Utd team that are 4 points behind, the referees wont allow it to get to 7. Evans admitted he caught Torres, Ashley Young's foot caught Ivanovic, not the other way round and their 3rd goal was offside and fuck sake look how lucky their first goal was! It's ridiculous, it just makes me so angry. We didn't lose because they were better, we lost because the referees decided the outcome already. 2 years in a row now, 3 games straight we've been fucked over by them.

Awesome performance and spirit though when we were 2-0 down, we'll bounce back because we're good enough to win this league. I honestly believe we're the best team in the league.

Did Evans really admit that? He wasn't so honest when he kicked Drogba two seasons ago.

It's going to be a great season for us.

I was still confident we was going to win even after going down to 10 men.

We have some special players in mid and they are only going to get better.

if we could just tighten up the back and maybe a striker to push Torres in jan, I think it could be our season.

I can't believe how many Chelsea fans were laughing at the United defence prior to the game. Our own defence was awful in the first half, we conceded two stupid goals that we shouldn't have. Luiz was absolutely awful. He's really, really bad, I always feel nervous when I see him on the pitch, especially against a team like United.

Brana is sent off when young gets minimal contact and they get a free kick. Torres goes down after minimal contact and he gets sent off and they get a free kick... Fuck them, ,fucking proud of the team and we are still top of the league .

No excuse for Ivanovic, stupid move by him.