• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure Lamps gonna start.

Like to see Bertrand start too.

(The spanish RB) - Cahil - Luiz - Betryand

Mikel/Romeu - Lamps

Moses - Hazard(central) - Pizaon?

Sturridge/Mata

I dont what u thinking right now?? how u can thin that we will win against Shakhtar with this line up?? Shakhtar it's not Reading.

Feeling nervous about this one. Just couldn't stress the importance of avoiding defeat here enough.

Exactly. This is a 6 point game in the group. Obviously hoping for a win, but a draw wouldn't be the end of the world as we could beat Shakhtar at the Bridge and take 4 points from 2 games and hold them to 1. A loss would be make our path to getting to the next round more difficult..

Absolutely must not lose match. I'd honesty take a point right now rather than risk loosing. Anything less than 4 points in our next 2 matches would mean that we are probably third favorites to qualify from the group.

I am pretty confident though...

Absolutely must not lose match. I'd honesty take a point right now rather than risk loosing. Anything less than 4 points in our next 2 matches would mean that we are probably third favorites to qualify from the group.

A loss would be a blow but it is not the end of the world. We still have them to play at home and there is no reason to suggest we won't gain points away to Juventus. All to play for regardless of the result IMO, ideally a win would be brilliant but I would take a draw

A loss would be a blow but it is not the end of the world. We still have them to play at home and there is no reason to suggest we won't gain points away to Juventus. All to play for regardless of the result IMO, ideally a win would be brilliant but I would take a draw

Yes but if we lose today, we will NEED to win at Juve away which no small feat. A draw today would be good imo but we must not lose.