Shakhtar Donetsk v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because he's been our top scorer under RDM?

I couldnt care less if Torres scores 20 goals in one game against Leicster or against some other team in a cup game and dont deliver consistantly in the EPL/CL.

Ivanovic has been a more important scorer for us for the love of God.

My point is, Torres hasnt really done anything that earns him the starting spot ahead of Danny.

I couldnt care less if Torres scores 20 goals in one game against Leicster or against some other team in a cup game and dont deliver consistantly in the EPL/CL.

Ivanovic has been a more important scorer for us for the love of God.

My point is, Torres hasnt really done anything that earns him the starting spot ahead of Danny.

And my point is, he has scored more goals for us under RDM than anyone else. Be it against QPR or Arsenal.

And it's not like he's been having shockers, like he had last season, which would lead to him getting benched. He played badly against QPR and Juve, but every other game he's done well, either by scoring or making great plays for the team. Everyone can see this, but some *cough* just choose to ignore it. Just like they do with Mikel, only highlighting when he does something bad.

Your point about Ivanovic just reinforces my point really lol.

Thank God you are not a chelsea scout/manager or we will have TITUS BRAMBLE as our captain.

Talking about size is an insult to mata,ashley cole,marin also which means u don't know wat mata and cole represent for chelsea fc

Oscar isn't intimidating on the field? U make me laugh. Just ask pirlo and arteta, oh and paul scholes on sunday

Lastly TheCount observes oscar to be a cunt funny considering your name

Titus bramble? no. Yaya toure, fellani, witsel, etc more like it,

Just because its "fashionable" at the minute for all your players to be small and creative dosent mean a bigger player cant do the same job.Ridiculous.

I also never said just because he's small he's no good, i said having too many small players on the field at once isnt good, so dont put words in my mouth dear.

Ashley cole is a player unto his own he is an athlete and is far too strong for his size, its what made him so amazing as a player,

Something marin and mata dont have in strength btw, but its ok IF you have the physical side in your locker.

Also, oscar isnt intimidating on the field, regardless of how he plays, its a physical thing, you dont see anyone pulling out a tackle with him like you would see with say, Ivan. I think you've missed the point.

Theirs hardly much point arguing with you tho, since you have oscar in your name and profile pic, obviously your opinion will be fairly bias.....

You would also fucking swear passing didnt exist before barca's tiki taka, seems people think if you dont have a team of creative tiny players the ball never touches the fucking ground....what a joke.

And my point is, he has scored more goals for us under RDM than anyone else. Be it against QPR or Arsenal.

And it's not like he's been having shockers, like he had last season, which would lead to him getting benched. He played badly against QPR and Juve, but every other game he's done well, either by scoring or making great plays for the team. Everyone can see this, but some *cough* just choose to ignore it. Just like they do with Mikel, only highlighting when he does something bad.

Your point about Ivanovic just reinforces my point really lol.

I think you are missing one really big point in this, and that is last season we had Drogba! Dont u think that Torres would get benched now if we still had Drogba? Long ago mate!

I think you are missing one really big point in this, and that is last season we had Drogba! Dont u think that Torres would get benched now if we still had Drogba? Long ago mate!

Well obviously. Drogba is 5x the striker Torres is. If we had Falcao, Torres will be on the bench etc.

But we don't, we only have Torres, and that's why he plays. And until now, he's been doing pretty well, so he shouldn't still be getting so much stick.