Shakhtar Donetsk v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I took your advice & you know what? That play started w/ a Torres pass from the back to Mata making a run up the right flank. Mata passes over to Ramires, who does a rebona, but Walker intercepts. You already know the rest. So again, you prove my point. Torres was in the back so Danny Boy makes the run up top. Again, look at the third goal. Two players cover Torres for a reason. I am not so sure that they would cover Danny Boy the same way. I think a winning a Gold Boot in the last Euro helps Torres demand respect. Bro, I have no reason to argue w/ you. It's my opinion & you have you're own. I rather just cheer together for Chelsea. Hope we get all 3 points tonight, but truth be told, the match vs manure is the one we all want.

there are arguments and then there are discussions. i prefer the latter one and dont think there is any thing wrong in 2 people discussing their different opinions.

i do remember the 3rd goal and the brilliant hazard thru ball. i think u r overplayin torres' role in that goal. gallas was covering torres because mata was a long way off and had made a run behind gallas. walker was completely out of position in trying to cover oscar who was very wide(i think) which left a big gap (between walker n gallas) for mata to run in. the obvious pass for hazard seemed to be torres and both of them (spurs cbs) were ready to pounce. so it was more of a gallas not expecting mata's run than torres pulling both cbs with him.

moreover the movement i am talking about in the 4th goal is for the final ball inside the D. torres was stagnant. he dint run towards the near post despite having more space than sturridge. even though sturridge was not marked he had cauker probably a metre or 2 in front of him while torres was standing further behind sturridge. his first instinct as a striker should have been the far post but he simply stood there. and that is what troubles me. even while goin one on one with freidel the nando of old would have long buried the ball in the back of the net but he kept on delaying and then lost the ball without taking a shot(and he had ample time for that).

off topic

68053_10150322341329977_2093412423_n.jpg

i think rambo intentionally spread his leags to squeeze terry :D

Funnily, David Luiz who posts pictures on his twitter with his tongue out, or some weird faces with a tagline of "keep smiling" and here he is standing as if someone is holding a gun in front of him. :D

I just asked a question. Where is the problem?? MONKEY

Maybe if you didnt post stupid crap, people would take you more seriously. Then calling him monkey, I don't know what conext you mean that in but be careful of the language you use on these forums as comments like that can get you banned

Holy crap. I had no idea we were playing tonight!

This has boosted my mood.

With that said, surely this'll be our hardest fixture so far this season?

Should be entertaining for neutrals.

Maybe if you didnt post stupid crap, people would take you more seriously. Then calling him monkey, I don't know what conext you mean that in but be careful of the language you use on these forums as comments like that can get you banned

jamaican boy dont tell me what to write ok? just look your self.

jamaican boy dont tell me what to write ok? just look your self.

Haha, this gets funnier, I am sure you are the same same person under another account who made those racist comments the other day and got banned. What a fool.