Shakhtar Donetsk v Chelsea

Jase

Looking forward to this game, i feel that Shakhtar's style of play will play right into our hands we look so dangerous on the counter and i think we could really punish Shakhtar if they play too attacking and the game becomes open.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I try to analyse this game the more it looks tougher for us. We just can't loose this game that will leave us with a tougher shedule to qualify since head to head rule will be used first in the eventuality of a tie in the group. But again they said arsenal and tottenham will be big tests we crossd them now shakhter is next in line to be crushed... I am more hopeful than confident.

Chelsea have REALLY good betting odds on this game, unibet gives just above 3x on Chelsea, they're giving Shaktar the advantage. Just a tip ;)

I got Chelsea at 2/1 or 3.0, seems a bit large in my opinion but maybe I am over rating us a little bit.

I wish Americans could use Unibet. :(

No problem, you just deposit the amount you want to bet in my bank account and ill sort it out for you ;)

I got Chelsea at 2/1 or 3.0, seems a bit large in my opinion but maybe I am over rating us a little bit.

I know I rate us high, but to be honest 3.05 is VERY good. Not that Shaktar is a bad team or anything like that, but I expected something like 2,20.

I went with Chelsea, Bayern and man u and it gave 6,50 i think.

Will be an interesting match at the Donbass Arena.I think John Terry should start alongside Gary Cahill instead of David Luiz,because Terry won´t play for a while in the PL.Marin is still out,so I would probably bring Victor Moses on instead of Oscar who should be rested for Sunday.

A loss would be a blow but it is not the end of the world. We still have them to play at home and there is no reason to suggest we won't gain points away to Juventus. All to play for regardless of the result IMO, ideally a win would be brilliant but I would take a draw

True but I thunk it is important for us to win this group. One unlucky draw and we can have either barca, rm or bayern too esrly in knockout stage

Ok Shaktar Donetsk ! You Ukrainian boys over there ready to get a new asshole 'installed' by the maestros tonight!! it's gonna sting a little, mind you!!

Damn, i am so looking forward to this game :dance::yay: :blue scalf: :getin: Pardon my French :-)