Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

No offence, but I completely disagree with the notion of going into a FA Cup game with the view that we're going out. United aren't that good and we're capable of playing great stuff so I really don't see the need for such pessimism.

We've shown away to Everton and at home to Arsenal (for 45 minutes) that we can beat top teams, so there's really no reason to fear a United team who have other priorities. This is what the cup is all about.

Top teams ? Everton without Gibson and Fellaini and a depleated Arsenal are top teams? United aren't that good? Fa cup not their priority? Christ...

Under Benitez, there is no ambition what so ever and it is clearly seen by our silent home and away support

Top teams ? Everton without Gibson and Fellaini and a depleated Arsenal are top teams? United aren't that good? Fa cup not their priority? Christ...

Under Benitez, there is no ambition what so ever and it is clearly seen by our silent home and away support

Silent away support? What the fuck are you on about?

And no, United aren't that good.

Silent away support? What the fuck are you on about?

And no, United aren't that good.

Yup, our fans as of late have truly shown their passion and out sung the opposition. They never booed our players and were not silent when we had our backs against the wall. United not that good? Is that why they are 12 points clear and have the away advantage against Real Madrid? Stop chatting shit

Yup, our fans as of late have truly shown their passion and out sung the opposition. They never booed our players and were not silent when we had our backs against the wall. United not that good? Is that why they are 12 points clear and have the away advantage against Real Madrid? Stop chatting shit

United are the best of a bad bunch. You've alluded to our problems, yet we're third in the league whilst Man City have thrown away easy points in the last few months. That doesn't mean we aren't capable of beating them.

As for our fans, we've got Ruprecht on the one hand saying how awful they've been with their vociferous chanting against Rafa and on the other we've got you saying how 'silent' they've been.

Honestly I don't think either one of you has a fucking clue what you're on about, but they've been marvellous this season in the face of some very trying situations.

United are the best of a bad bunch. You've alluded to our problems, yet we're third in the league whilst Man City have thrown away easy points in the last few months. That doesn't mean we aren't capable of beating them.

As for our fans, we've got Ruprecht on the one hand saying how awful they've been with their vociferous chanting against Rafa and on the other we've got you saying how 'silent' they've been.

Honestly I don't think either one of you has a fucking clue what you're on about, but they've been marvellous this season in the face of some very trying situations.

United have beaten both us and City at home in great fashions and may as well be on their way in doing a top 4 double home and away. They have been bar none the most consistent team in the league picking off teams that we struggle against. 12 point lead against the reigning champions and away advantage going on in the second leg against Real Madrid. Under SAF, United WILL ALWAYS BE A THREAT. Their whole atmosphere at United is a winning mentality, so to claim they are not that good is to the highest point, laughable and cringe worthy.

Our fans have shown the utmost negativity after RDM's sacking and still do while under Rafa's reign. We have been outsung on numerous occasions and when our backs were against the wall, we have been absolutely silent that the commentators always love to remark.

Marvelous this season? Getting knocked out of 3 finals and 6 competitions with the mass amount of money we spent that could end world hunger, A MARVELOUS SEASON? European Champions being downgraded to jokes of Europe in the most humiliating fashion, losing out to a south american club in the club world club, a competition that is once in a life time for players. Even with RDM"s sacking and Rafa's appointment, this club has shown not one bit of character nor responsibility throughout this campaign. We are where we are due to sheer individual brilliance and that alone. Look in the mirror when you make such an ironic statement of having no fucking clue what you're on about. Our 'marvelous' fans have been a sheer whisper of what they were pre Roman, when we were actually in a much worse position than we are now.

United have beaten both us and City at home in great fashions and may as well be on their way in doing a top 4 double home and away. They have been bar none the most consistent team in the league picking off teams that we struggle against. 12 point lead against the reigning champions and away advantage going on in the second leg against Real Madrid. Under SAF, United WILL ALWAYS BE A THREAT. Their whole atmosphere at United is a winning mentality, so to claim they are not that good is to the highest point, laughable and cringe worthy.

Our fans have shown the utmost negativity after RDM's sacking and still do while under Rafa's reign. We have been outsung on numerous occasions and when our backs were against the wall, we have been absolutely silent that the commentators always love to remark.

Marvelous this season? Getting knocked out of 3 finals and 6 competitions with the mass amount of money we spent that could end world hunger, A MARVELOUS SEASON? European Champions being downgraded to jokes of Europe in the most humiliating fashion, losing out to a south american club in the club world club, a competition that is once in a life time for players. Even with RDM"s sacking and Rafa's appointment, this club has shown not one bit of character nor responsibility throughout this campaign. We are where we are due to sheer individual brilliance and that alone. Look in the mirror when you make such an ironic statement of having no fucking clue what you're on about.

Our game against United was close up until the point Torres was sent off. We can certainly match them on our day. They simply aren't at the level they (and we) were just a couple of seasons ago. They're not that strong at the back and they're lacking in midfield, but they have a fantastic strikeforce that have won them so many matches.

As for our supporters, I think they've been tremendous in light of what's happened this season. There's a certain type of member on here for whom criticism of the supporters at the matches comes very easy and it's something that simply doesn't bear much relation to reality. At home, of course there have been moments where the away fans have been louder but that goes for almost every club in the league. But our away support has been their usual vocal, ferocious self at almost all times. Some of that has been to abuse Rafa but that's life.

Also, you need to learn to read what people write before replying to what you think they've written. I was still talking about the supporters of this club when I said they were marvellous this season. :wank2:

Our game against United was close up until the point Torres was sent off. We can certainly match them on our day. They simply aren't at the level they (and we) were just a couple of seasons ago. They're not that strong at the back and they're lacking in midfield, but they have a fantastic strikeforce that have won them so many matches.

As for our supporters, I think they've been tremendous in light of what's happened this season. There's a certain type of member on here for whom criticism of the supporters at the matches comes very easy and it's something that simply doesn't bear much relation to reality. At home, of course there have been moments where the away fans have been louder but that goes for almost every club in the league. But our away support has been their usual vocal, ferocious self at almost all times. Some of that has been to abuse Rafa but that's life.

Also, you need to learn to read what people write before replying to what you think they've written. I was still talking about the supporters of this club when I said they were marvellous this season. :wank2:

You just completely contradicted yourself now. If United are not that good, than how do they have an amazing strikeforce that gave them a 12 point lead and their 20th title not to mention their advantage over the most expensive side in history?

Our marvelous fans have been a sheer whisper of what they were pre roman and have shown better support in much worse times. More than multiple occasions have our fans booed our players, stayed silent until we scored, or continued rants on Benitez when our players had no motivation carrying on the duration of the game. And you say some of the vocal fans use the abuse towards Rafa, now how does that equal to Marvelous?

You just completely contradicted yourself now. If United are not that good, than how do they have an amazing strikeforce that gave them a 12 point lead and their 20th title not to mention their advantage over the most expensive side in history?

Our marvelous fans have been a sheer whisper of what they were pre roman and have shown better support in much worse times. More than multiple occasions have our fans booed our players, stayed silent until we scored, or continued rants on Benitez when our players had no motivation carrying on the duration of the game. And you say some of the vocal fans use the abuse towards Rafa, now how does that equal to Marvelous?

They've got a great strikeforce, but defensively they're not that strong. That's why I don't think they're as good as they once were.

It's funny but I went to matches pre-Roman when it was so quiet you could hear the players on the pitch from the second-tier. I was also at Chelsea-Liverpool in the FA Cup when the fans didn't stop singing for 90 minutes. We've always been a bit like that at home (at least in the years I've been going).

Away support is a different story. Either way you having a pop at the people who pay their hard-earned money to support this club at a fucking shit time is really taking the piss. It seems to come easy to a few posters on here and I'll admit I'm not a big fan of it. Have we been quiet at times? Yes. It's been hard-going at points and the people dragging their arses to the grounds have felt tense and on-edge like they haven't done for a fair few years. But they still turn up and they still support the club. They love the club and I'll defend them against people like you every time.

Marvelous this season? Getting knocked out of 3 finals and 6 competitions with the mass amount of money we spent that could end world hunger, A MARVELOUS SEASON? European Champions being downgraded to jokes of Europe in the most humiliating fashion, losing out to a south american club in the club world club, a competition that is once in a life time for players. Even with RDM"s sacking and Rafa's appointment, this club has shown not one bit of character nor responsibility throughout this campaign. We are where we are due to sheer individual brilliance and that alone. Look in the mirror when you make such an ironic statement of having no fucking clue what you're on about. Our 'marvelous' fans have been a sheer whisper of what they were pre Roman, when we were actually in a much worse position than we are now.

any idea when i stopped reading your post?

They've got a great strikeforce, but defensively they're not that strong. That's why I don't think they're as good as they once were.

It's funny but I went to matches pre-Roman when it was so quiet you could hear the players on the pitch from the second-tier. I was also at Chelsea-Liverpool in the FA Cup when the fans didn't stop singing for 90 minutes. We've always been a bit like that at home (at least in the years I've been going).

Away support is a different story. Either way you having a pop at the people who pay their hard-earned money to support this club at a fucking shit time is really taking the piss. It seems to come easy to a few posters on here and I'll admit I'm not a big fan of it. Have we been quiet at times? Yes. It's been hard-going at points and the people dragging their arses to the grounds have felt tense and on-edge like they haven't done for a fair few years. But they still turn up and they still support the club. They love the club and I'll defend them against people like you every time.

Of course they are not as good as their treble team, but regarding this current side as not that good in general, pure idiotic

We should get past Boro een with that TWAT Rafa in charge.

Wonder who Slur Alex will picjk for the game Webb or Clatenberg?

Will be a tough game at The Theatre of Clowns

Comon you Blues

I think he'll give another talent a chance. No wonder it's called a 'theatre' because all they do is acting. No chance we're going to win at Old Trashford. They'll have the ref well prepared!

wtf is this shit!?!?!?! Gr8 fashion!?!?!?!? They couldn't be a League One Side in gr8 fashion!