Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Doesn't matter what players they have. SAF has made them work as a unit which works wonders. They have bar none been the most consistent team in England hence the 12 point gap

Yeah, yeah, dont even bother watching. Manure 5-0 Chelsea...

I wont discuss this with you, there are already 2-3 pages of boring posts about it.

Yeah, yeah, dont even bother watching. Manure 5-0 Chelsea...

I wont discuss this with you, there are already 2-3 pages of boring posts about it.

FFS some fucking people

United have a great strike force and that is their only good aspect as their other players won't start on any world class club.

True, but they work well as a unit under SAF hence the 12 point gap.

So if united shouldn't be up there with a 12 point gap due to performance, who should?

Um, deserve means, We have been utter garbage this season!! Losing the Community Shield, Super Cup, CWC, letting our lead at the summit slip, getting knocked out of the Carling Cup by Swansea at the Bridge, drawing with Brentford, getting ass-fucked in the last few minutes 3 weeks in a row. WE DON"T DESERVE SHIT! NOR DOES RAFA!

Man United have a superior team, Manager and board. They make decisive purchases in players who perform. Even when they sit on the bench, they still don't complain. Our players are a bunch of whiners who mutiny against there managers when they don't get what they want. If it wasn't for a certain Ivorian player, we would be FUCKED! Now that he's gone, kiss winning any silverware goodbye! In fact, If we do win the FA Cup or the Europa League, I will cancel my registration and never come in here again. That's how sure I am.

All that matters is who deserves it on the day. They might have a superior team, manager and board (although I wouldn't want those fucking Glazer parasites near this club, but to each their own) but on our day we're capable of beating anyone in this country.

As for your certainty, that's fine. But I'll be amongst those travelling to Old Trafford (hopefully) fully expecting this team to show up. That's all that matters and only then can we decide who deserves what from the game.

Fuck going into a game expecting (or wanting) to lose a game. When that time comes I won't be cancelling my registration to some site, I'd simply stop supporting the club.

All that matters is who deserves it on the day. They might have a superior team, manager and board (although I wouldn't want those fucking Glazer parasites near this club, but to each their own) but on our day we're capable of beating anyone in this country.

As for your certainty, that's fine. But I'll be amongst those travelling to Old Trafford (hopefully) fully expecting this team to show up. That's all that matters and only then can we decide who deserves what from the game.

Fuck going into a game expecting (or wanting) to lose a game. When that time comes I won't be cancelling my registration to some site, I'd simply stop supporting the club.

There is a difference between wanting to lose and thinking you have little to no chance.. You need to figure out the difference.

I must admit, i think we'll lose to them in the FA Cup only because we've won it so often, they aint won it since 2004, they'll probably want it more than us. I do however believe we will turn them over in the league. I think that game will mean more to us, they'll have the title wrapped up by then. Don't get me wrong, we can win against Man Utd away with both teams at full strength but i just feel our FA Cup run must end at some point.

I'd rather win the cup game though, i just love seeing us in cup finals lifting trophies, it's a great feeling. 5 in 7 years? Just seems unlikely but we can do it.

There is a difference between wanting to lose and thinking you have little to no chance.. You need to figure out the difference.

You're the one who came out with the bollocks about us not deserving to win. Cup competitions come down to who turns up on the day and here's a little secret for you - we probably didn't 'deserve' to beat Barca or Bayern on chances created or possession or simply who had the better team.

But we won those games because we fronted up on the day. We went into those games believing we could win if we showed more heart. You need to figure out what that is.

Need to get past Boro first. Not playing too bad under Mowbray but on a pitch that is very poor I can't see this being a total walk in the park.

Incidentally my little and his football team are doing the guard of honour for the players on the night :getin:

Congrats mate -must make you very proud

Congrats mate -must make you very proud

Very, he's super excited and I am now told I can be in attendance with him in the tunnel as the players prepare to come out.

Seriously buzzing to be part of it all and meet the players.