Chelsea 2-2 Juventus

BlueLion.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a sign of a player who is tired and lack of pace

lol Has nothing to do with his decision making to attempt the offside trap by stepping up. Ivanovic and Cole didn't even move from their position!

I didn't see the match, but we showed we can go far in this tournament. We have to get our act together.

Hope so. Nordsjaelland away is a must win next! If we don't, we are in big trouble!

On Skysports lineups, they had Lampard - Mikel- Ramires as the 3. then just infront of the, Oscar and Hazard. Even though Ramires ocassionally switched positions.

If you watched the game, it's the same 4-2-3-1 that we have employed all season long with oscar replaing mata

Probably the best defender in the world right now and so...old school in that intimidating defender sort of way.

Yes, very old school yet not too dirty. His encounters with Zlatan 'Hothead' Ibrahimovic in the Serie A were always so epic.

Definitely among Kompany and Thiago Silva as the best CBs in the game.

lol Has nothing to do with his decision making to attempt the offside trap by stepping up. Ivanovic and Cole didn't even move from their position!

Hope so. Nordsjaelland away is a must win next! If we don't, we are in big trouble!

I am not trying to criticize terry but if you think that you cannot win in footrace you will have tendency to step up.

But i have to agree with you in that instance, I think It was just a bad decision by terry

On Skysports lineups, they had Lampard - Mikel- Ramires as the 3. then just infront of the, Oscar and Hazard. Even though Ramires ocassionally switched positions.

please watch the game and not the dumb line-ups skysports comes up with!