Chelsea 2-2 Juventus

BlueLion.

I agree with BOSS. Oscar could be better in the holding role than Lampard.

1, Lampard charges forward way too much which is very annoying!

2, Oscar is much more agile and very combative despite his skinny frame, his interception ability is surprisingly good.

3, Oscar has much quicker feet and he distributes passes quick and accurate.

4, Again Oscar's pace creates space for himself to collect passes from teammates.

Sorry to say this mate but i said that Ramires should be the holding midfielder not Oscar. If Oscar was the holding midfielder his attacking qualities will not be shown.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well anyway, I'll diffuse this heated argument...

He wouldn't be allowed to go forward as much which takes away a lot from his game. He showed today his best work is when he is in and around the box. Think of him more as an attacking mifielder who can do his fair share of defensive duties. Hazard is the same. I don't know where this notion that Hazard and co won't help out defensively.

I know his best role is AM. Just want to point out he could be a better CM than Lampsy.

Lool did you see the Brazil game? He was excellent.

I've seen enough since we signed him to know that he is not great in possession, and not disciplined enough to hold in midfield. His stamina, pace and determination make him more suitable for a box to box midfielder. He is dynamic, restrict that and you lose most of his strengths.

Perhaps this formation would be good guys:

----------Sturridge-----------

Mata------------------Hazard

----Oscar-------Ramires----

-----------Romeu-------------

-Cole-Cahill-Luiz-Ivanovic-

------------Cech--------------

I think this should be our starting formation.

I don't like being a moaner but there's little to be happy about squandering a two goal lead like that; it's difficult to try and put a positive spin on things after a game that leaves such a sour taste in the mouth, Oscar's outstanding performance notwithstanding. Definitely a case of dropping two points, not gaining one.

I don't like being a moaner but there's little to be happy about squandering a two goal lead like that; it's difficult to try and put a positive spin on things after a game that leaves such a sour taste in the mouth

Don't worry, its not moaning, its reality. We really should have won the game. We were just about the better team until we took the foot off the pedal.

Perhaps this formation would be good guys:

----------Sturridge-----------

Mata------------------Hazard

----Oscar-------Ramires----

-----------Romeu-------------

-Cole-Cahill-Luiz-Ivanovic-

------------Cech--------------

I think this should be our starting formation.

Yes, I want something like this too. Perhaps make Hazard and Mata inverted wingers though so they can cut in and have more central influence. I think 4-2-3-1 is a good system we just aren't utilising it well and our pivots are not quite strong enough.

Did any one notice that had ramires still been on the second juve gaol might not have been. All that space and time marchisio had to give that through pass at the right of our midfield with no one to close him down was non-existent when ramires was still in the game. I believe that's the need for balance RDM always talks about. I believe in RDM because we more than held our own against a very strong team and YES without DROGBA the legend.

I don't like being a moaner but there's little to be happy about squandering a two goal lead like that; it's difficult to try and put a positive spin on things after a game that leaves such a sour taste in the mouth, Oscar's outstanding performance notwithstanding. Definitely a case of dropping two points, not gaining one.

too casual imo. casual passing throughout the night. have to snap out of this slump ASAP

Howcome that around 4000 Juventus fans are louder than Chelsea fans in SB?! Damn we have some shitty fans in Stamford Bridge man. Show your team some support.

It's always the away fans who are the loudest, it's always been like that. Unless it's Wigan or a similar shit team.

The Fenerbahce fans in 2008 made the loudest noise I've ever heard come from inside the Bridge.

It's always the away fans who are the loudest, it's always been like that. Unless it's Wigan or a similar shit team.

The Fenerbahce fans in 2008 made the loudest noise I've ever heard come from inside the Bridge.

tyrone-bigs-meme-generator-say-what-003017.jpeg?1332251283.jpg

It's just that our fans are not loud. They don't know how to chant for their team. Look at the San Siro when Juve played there i only heard Milan fans chanting or when Real played City.

Howcome that around 4000 Juventus fans are louder than Chelsea fans in SB?! Damn we have some shitty fans in Stamford Bridge man. Show your team some support.

It is not just Chelsea. Most European Clubs are quiet. Barcelona, RM, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern...all the same. I dont know why, it is just how people react. Maybe it is a cultural thing.

Turkish big 2, Borussia, Atletico Madrid and Chorinthians are the loudest I know of.

Corinthians are preparing a big party for CWC, they have sold out already...Hope we silence them!