Chelsea 2-2 Juventus

BlueLion.

Fair result but very disappointed in the way we defended, we were cut open so often it was like going back to the AVB days. Mikel was awful again, he's just not dominating at all or committed enough, he's still that same slow lazy cunt of 3 years ago, he gives the ball away horribly then just stands there like a fucking statue with no effort no help get the ball back at all.

Was looking all nice and rosey at 2-0 up but to throw away a 2-0 lead in a home UCL game is pretty annoying. This is the kind of group that 10 points wont be enough because that Danish side will likely lose all their games so we'll need to get some good hard fought results along the line. It could be a good game though as Juve have a good team, very strong and settled and we're still sort of getting used to a new Chelsea in a way so we'll get confidence that we're disappointed not to beat a team like Juve. Very disappointed though. Pissed off that we threw away a 2-0 lead and pissed off that they looked stronger than us all over the pitch.

Sign Vidal up and get rid of Mikel, he's been here long enough to know that you can't just give away stupid passes and not even try and help get the ball back, he lost the bakll and just fucking stood there!! Him and Luiz are making us into a worse team than what we are... oh and Ramires too was inept out there, no wonder Torres doesn't get a sniff.

Moses and Cahill need to be in this team.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny deserves to play.

Oscar have to play in the N10 position , Mata right and Hazard left.

We can play sexy football.

We outplayed them in the first half.We wanted to defend in the second , we were quit good but we need to work more.

We missed Didier in this match , Torres cant win a single header and in corners he is useless , in FK too.

Very very pleased with the performance.

Chiellini is a beast btw. How I wish we had a defender like that.

Ramires was very disappointing. Mikel switched strong periods with weak periods (even managed a whopping 9 interceptions), very weird game. Just like against QPR, his passing was below par which is not like him at all. Don't understand how Di Matteo has so little faith in Romeu, letting Mikel play constantly.

Facts:

*We played 4 3 2 1 in the first half with Ramires playing alongside Mikel and Lampard. result: outplayed Juve midfield.

*Switched to 4 2 3 1 in the second half. result: Juve midfield took over.

*Bertrand in for Ramires was quite ODD.

*Time to play Oscar.

Excuse me? We also played the 4-2-3-1 in the first half.. what match were u watching?

Really disappointed with JT. It was not entirely Mikel's fault, it's unfair to put all the blame on him. Quagliarella was Terry's man, and he failed to prevent him from scoring. That instantly makes him partly responsible.

Struggling to understand why he tried to play the offside trap there. Had he not done so, he could have prevented the goal!

I'm happy with a draw. We clearly have problems, but I think we can learn a lot from this.

Mikel needs a kick up the ass, Torres too. Drop them vs. Stoke.

Can see where you're coming from but how many more games are we gonna need to learn from our mistakes? We were totally shambolic defensively against Atletico Madrid and were nearly as bad again today!

Second goal was incredible.

The defending for the equalizer was pathetic and we should have ended it with 3 points.... guess we'll have to finish them in Torino.

did u hear our supporting on your stadium? In ours will be 10 times or even more loud, it won't be easy to win for Chelsea in Turin.

Struggling to understand why he tried to play the offside trap there. Had he not done so, he could have prevented the goal!

Can see where you're coming from but how many more games are we gonna need to learn from our mistakes? We were totally shambolic defensively against Atletico Madrid and were nearly as bad again today!

It's a sign of a player who is tired and lack of pace

I didn't see the match, but we showed we can go far in this tournament. We have to get our act together.

This is why i'm worried about the Arsenal game. The way they play, they'll get so many chances it's very worrying for me. You have people like Mikel that just stand there and watch the game and Luiz who is about as much of a CB as Mata is! I like what we're trying to do but it's gonna take at least 2 years after this season to actually get fully to grips with it. Games against Man City and Arsenal particularly are going to be extremely uncomfortable to watch.