Victor Moses

Superblue

Just now, Tomo said:

I prefer your Viola Davis one.

:lol:

GIF jokes aside, I see little sense in keeping someone like Moses around just for 5-10 games. As long as Lampard manages the resources well, we can manage with James/Azpi at RWB if/when we play the back 3. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9.10.2020 at 6:15 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Spartak Moscow. Medical in the next days... Loan deal but he is out of contract next summer?

He's gonna sign an extension.

from inter milan to moscow what a descent. hopefully we get at least a decent fee and can get alonso or emerson off to some bonkers russian club or so as well

36 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not aiming at Moses but find it bizarre that these players that we constantly loan out don't take charge of their career and just tell the club "enough is enough. I want to go somewhere to get settled down". Instead, they seem content to just get loaned out every season and in some cases, they complain about the club's loan system somewhere down the line. 

Not aiming at Moses but find it bizarre that these players that we constantly loan out don't take charge of their career and just tell the club "enough is enough. I want to go somewhere to get settled down". Instead, they seem content to just get loaned out every season and in some cases, they complain about the club's loan system somewhere down the line. 
Don't think many clubs have the money to buy players and Chelsea refuse to sell. Emerson wanted to leave, but Juve did not want to pay what Chelsea wanted.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

Don't think many clubs have the money to buy players and Chelsea refuse to sell. Emerson wanted to leave, but Juve did not want to pay what Chelsea wanted.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I don't mean this window specifically, just in general. Every season, we just loan out all these players and they all just seem to accept it (and some complain about it later on). Do they not want to settle down at a club, in a country etc rather than constantly move around every season? 

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Good point. If they would ask the club to sell them we would probably lower the price. The club has never kept unhappy players. The problem is probably more that the players are unwilling to cut their wages to facilitate a move. I doubt lower level clubs would say no to an experienced, title-winning player like Moses or Drinkie if they could agree reasonable wages. The club surely would not stand in their way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Hey put some respect on his name. May not have been the most talented player but he helped us win both the league and FA cup. 

Agreed. Moses has actually been ok, it was more in reference to the bloated squad list.