Victor Moses

Superblue

He is fantastic at West Ham right now. Everybody knows this. I'd like to reiterate that he was always terrible in most games for Chelsea and especially Liverpool. I don't want him back, he is a product of West Ham's and Bilic's approach.

He wasn't terrible at Stoke either.

• 3 months later...

Hopefully back in the summer with new manager he will get his chance to join up with CFC again,save us wasting more money and spend it on areas we really need!His stats 2012/2013 still stack against many before and after for goals+assists!

52 minutes ago, mccg said:

Hopefully back in the summer with new manager he will get his chance to join up with CFC again,save us wasting more money and spend it on areas we really need!His stats 2012/2013 still stack against many before and after for goals+assists!

I was thinking that earlier. He did score the most goals in Europa for us, which we might be in :lol:

• 3 months later...

report: West Ham unlikely to extend Victor Moses stay from Chelsea

West Ham United are unlikely to either extend or make permanent Victor Moses’ loan from Chelsea this summer, reports the Independent.The winger joined on a season long loan from the Blues in the summer transfer window as Slaven Bilic added some much needed wide players to his squad.He has done well in general as the Hammers have flourished, but his return of one goal and two assists in 19 Premier League games is hardly inspiring.

And it seems West Ham have not been convinced, with them unlikely to extend his loan or make the move a permanent one. Slaven Bilic has made a pacey winger one of his transfer targets for the summer according to to the Telegraph report, but it seems that man will not be Moses. Who they do target remains to be seen, with this transfer window looking likely to be one of the biggest for them in recent years.

HITC Sport

• 3 weeks later...

He's like the winger version of Connor Wickham, has a decent spell once a season for about four games then is crap for the rest of the time.

I still laugh when I remember Didierforevers meltdown after Moses netted early on for WHU.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 0:39 PM, the wes said:

Allardyce and Sunderland could offer Victor Moses a permanent deal this summer to strengthen their attack. [AfricanFootball]

I'd keep him ffs, homegrown to boot also, if he stays fit he will do a job 4 us!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lucio said:

sounds like he wants to stay, and hopefully he will be given that chance  we have already made the mistake twice of loaning him out, after being excellent pre season

The only problem is we already have 4 wingers with Cuadrado likely stay but i hope as well he stays he deserves a chance.