Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry everyone! I know this is off topic but i only have a few hours to get rid of this confusion..... have posted in the betting thread as well....

Does this, in decimal values mean 2.0 or more?

yes

Torres

Mata - Lampard - Hazard

Romeu - Mikel

Cole - Cahill - Luiz - Ivanovic

Cech

I think this could work, a bit of a risk playing Lamps higher up and Romeu's first start but hey, if it works out it'll be brilliant. I think Oriol not having played once is kind of weird but hey, he's talented and will do the job if told to. Torres & Hazard will be crucial as always, if they show the form they have been on previously well then... it's all over. CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA!

Don't they usually do those UEFA team of the season ceremony right before the draw? If there is, Drogba should surely win it and accept it at Monaco

yeah they usually do, and dont they give out awards for best Goalkeeper, Defender, Midfielder and Striker? if they do its got to be Cech, A.Cole, Ramires/Lampard and Drogba picking up the awards!

Thanks, Atletico supporters we are glad you have played the prediction game, the predictions are balanced more or less (alhtought there are more atleticos in the game ;))

http://www.sportise.net/

Thanks, Atletico supporters we are glad you have played the prediction game, the predictions are balanced more or less (alhtought there are more atleticos in the game ;))

So im guessing these will be how both teams will line up.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill -Luiz - A.Cole

Mikel - Lampard

Ramires - Mata - Hazard

Torres

vs

Courtois

Juanfran - Miranda - Godín - Filipe Luís

Tiago - Gabi

Adrián - Turan - Rodriguez

Falcao

I'm quite worried about Torres. It's never easy to play the club you love, let alone when you were captain there and are still regarded as a legend. And he has already shown he has quite a few mental problems with his finishing.

I understand he was their captain and did well for them, but how can he be a LEGEND when he left the club when he was only 23-24 years old?

I understand he was their captain and did well for them, but how can he be a LEGEND when he left the club when he was only 23-24 years old?

Because he is/was their best player in decades. They were in the Segunda when he played his early seasons, he got them promoted and kept them up virtually single-handedly.