Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five Please don't make it five please don't make it five

Another trophy gone..

When will we win the Champions league again?, we have more chance of winning the Europa league.

I'm scared that despite being in 7 competitions we will end the season with 0 trophies.

This is why I tend to avoid match day threads.

The negatively and Chelsea bashing ruins my chi.

Some people need to chill the fuck out. If the fans at the stadium can keep a bit of humour, why are people being suicidal here?

i expected this to mean more to Athletico but this is just damn embarressing performance. one team playing like it`s a pub league kick around and the other like it`s the World cup final.

i`m not that concerned about this performance in regard to the rest of the season,it`s just that we went into the game with a i don`t give a shit attitude and that`s just not acceptable for the fans like Fulham Broadway. etc..who made the effort and spent their hard earned cash to get there. they should have announced before hand they weren`t gonna give it much effort then they could save themselves the hassle.

why must we flog Mata so much..he`s a thorougbred racehorse and we are flogging him like a mule..that`s why he`s playing like one...he needs a couple of weeks off so bad and it`s not even september till tomorrow.

The world is watching and laughing at the joke that is Chelsea FC.

Wins against reading, wigan etc don't make up for it.

have YOU ever played sport ,,,If you have there will be times when you will have been given a whipping ..It isnt pleasant .

BUT more people will be laughing at your attitude to a loss.,,Fans on here are utter shit when we lose

Not naming him on the bench?, how is that possible?, it was official he was on the bench on pretty much every site such as Sky Sports.

Itv commentators said he wasn't named on the bench? I didn't think it was possible to play :s

Stick any striker up front by him self and play long balls to him with no support around him of course hes going to play shit what can you expect him to do?

I don't know mate fucking Drogba won us matches on his own last season, got us the biggest prize in football. That's what I'd expect from a World Class Forward