Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok we are losing no need for the people who seem close to killing themselves. we got ripped apart. last week against newcastle we were world beaters and now we are not, some of the reactions are extremely bipolar. ill say it again, at least it happened in this game and not the premier league. cesar should definitely be starting and probably Oscar too. still top of the league which is the most important thing. things definitely to be worked on but bad games happen, we don't seem to have the same level of commitment as the premier league matches, and we should have a 2 week period to work on some things.

Yes because while many of you predicted us to win this game i was the one who actually predicted us to lose because i knew the threat we were facing and the mediocre lineup and players we had in comparison. Not surprised at all by the scoreline as Atletico are showing us how to play football and what organization and fuckin movement off the ball actually means.

In the neutral perspective, it will be absolutely disgusting if we splash cash on Falcao and snatch him just because after this performance.

Anybody who actually thought this was going to be an easy win needs their head checked.

ok we are losing no need for the people who seem close to killing themselves. we got ripped apart. last week against newcastle we were world beaters and now we are not, some of the reactions are extremely bipolar. ill say it again, at least it happened in this game and not the premier league. cesar should definitely be starting and probably Oscar too. still top of the league which is the most important thing. things definitely to be worked on but bad games happen, we don't seem to have the same level of commitment as the premier league matches, and we should have a 2 week period to work on some things.

<p><p>

And you dont find it incredibly embarrassing that weve being fucked over since the start? If id have come out and said right, now im supporting United then fair enough, but whats wrong with saying I dont want to see my team raped by Falcao?!

It's ridiculously hard to watch but I guess that shows who the true fans are, who watch there team through thick and thin.

CECH??

I feel sorry for the fans who spent hundreds making the trip down there and witnessing this disgrace of a performance by the so called European Champions.

i dont feel sorry for them, im jealous for their opportunity to watch the game, even if its a loss.

and i feel sorry for Cech because he can do shit when he's constantly on 1v1