Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

This is why I tend to avoid match day threads.

The negatively and Chelsea bashing ruins my chi.

Some people need to chill the fuck out. If the fans at the stadium can keep a bit of humour, why are people being suicidal here?

Trust me, it's much easier when you are at the stadium.

I think now is the right time to freak out. I mean, can it get any worse?

Don't worry, we will all still be Chelsea fans tomorrow.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have Hazard who just came to this league and will have downs and ups for sure this season, mata who obviously cant play whole season and Torres who cant do anything on his own against better teams right. The midfield has no energy and defense no speed. Attack no service and here we go.

On other note, we left falcao score three goals because that was his wish, before accepting our bid and he left the pitch already. :ninja:

Once in a 'Blue moon' then..

Or whatever the 'turn of phrase' is in holland.

The point was that it doesn't have to take an incredibly long time for us to get this opportunity again. We could win the European Cup in 5 years, who knows.