Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar done well, hazard done what he can whenever he rarely gets the ball. some of the reactions on here though are laughable, an outsider would think we just got knocked out the champions league or something.

Like I said this is all emotional, tomorrow we will have all chilled and reflect properly.

Cesr should have started

Mereiels should have started

Ramires should not have started!!!

RDM got it wrong z:)

I hope he learns from this...

Commentators where saying on the Wigan game that we might be giving Mata a rest in september, i really hope this is true. We still have Oscar and that we can still do it without him at the moment.

Fucking with Liverpool by not naming Sturridge on the bench then bringing him on. Brilliant!

Not naming him on the bench?, how is that possible?, it was official he was on the bench on pretty much every site such as Sky Sports.

Give over mate - you've got people on here pratically suicidal because Torres hasn't scored a hat-trick despite having no service whatsoever, but your questioning my loyalty and suggesting im not a 'true fan' because its painful to watch them get battered?

Never questioned loyalty. Never suggested you're not a true fan just saying that true fans will watch there team when winning and losing.