Taison

magic weeds

Is it only me who trusts our scouting network in this transfer?

When was the last time we spent around £10 million on a player for him to turn out to be a flop?

Azpi, Moses, Ba, Cahill, De Bruyne, Courtois, Lukaku and Marin all cost around that much and I'd only call Marin a flop so far. Even Meireles did a job for a while. Then there's the Matas and Ramires of this world who cost a bit more but seem to have worked out.

Could it be that the scouts know far more than people on here do and that he might be a useful player for us?

The Meireles transfer was paid off by his performances vs. Barcelona alone. :clap:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wierdly enough, even the most average footballers look great in Youtube Compilations.., but from the clips i have seen of this guy, its all very normal stuff, nothing exciting....

I really hope he has some hidden abilities such as reading of the game or something....

I really thing Piazon can make it, and while this is as premature as it gets, from watching piazon and then seeing Taison's youtube clips, i actually think Piazon has more quality....

But.... its a youtube clip....

Yet,.... a youtube clip should have anyone sold, but this guys supposed highlights of his career in the clips arent even close to good/awesome.

Wierd.

The Meireles transfer was paid off by his performances vs. Barcelona alone. :clap:
Judging a player's worthyness by one huge performance is ridiculous.

I would not change Torres' goal in Camp Nou for nothing. Does it make it a good transfer because he took us to Munich? NO!

Judging a player's worthyness by one huge performance is ridiculous.

I would not change Torres' goal in Camp Nou by nothing. Does it make it a good transfer because it took us to Munich? NO!

2 huge performances from a player who purposely got a yellow card for the benefit of the team - missing the final.

Hero :clap:

2 huge performances from a player who purposely got a yellow card for the benefit of the team - missing the final.

Hero :clap:

I know, he was indeed a hero and I give him a lot of credid. However, this does not make him a great player or a good piece of business from our club.

That is so true that we sold him...

So reading these posts I've discovered he isn't as good as Willian.... ok... anyway why are we signing him when we have Marko Marin 'the great savour who will come on from the bench and score 403 goals' oh wait hes Marin replacement isn't he.... :P

I know, he was indeed a hero and I give him a lot of credid. However, this does not make him a great player or a good piece of business from our club.

That is so true that we sold him...

Bought him for £12million, sold him for £8million. In that time he played a role in our success.

People like to blame the board, or doubt their acumen but you can make a case that they've done well in the last couple of years.

Bought him for £12million, sold him for £8million. In that time he played a role in our success.

People like to blame the board, or doubt their acumen but you can make a case that they've done well in the last couple of years.

I am one of the members that usually defend and trust Roman and his suckers (because that is what it really is), but I am not blind by my admiration for them.

You automatically trust and believe in anything Chelsea does, it is just wrong. All your arguments on Lampard's and Taison's thread are about trusting the board and nothing else.

Mistakes happen and they were made during our transition (otherwise we wouldnt be in this situation). The upsides of their actions are still stronger than their downsides, but they arent perfect. The manager sacking saga is so ridiculous by now that people dont even care who the coach is anymore, they just want stability. Also, a lot of our transfers did not work out or were overpayed and no player from the academy proved to be brilliant (yet). The money and effort that was put in on the last 2-3 years should have been enough for a knock-out UCL squad. What has really happened is that we have a good squad, nothing more. Where are our so fanstastic Board and Scouts now?

All I am saying is that our scouts arent so amazing as you make them and sometimes we do make some shit deals. I do not have a problem with you supporting Taison, I have a problem with you automatically believing in him just because is our Board that is handling the situation. Like if whatever they do is a win win situation.