Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You automatically trust and believe in anything Chelsea does, it is just wrong. All your arguments on Lampard's and Taison's thread are about trusting the board and nothing else.

I don't know enough about Taison to know how he will turn out. All I can go on is a couple of people's opinions (who I respect) and the board's track record in this area. With regards Lampard, I actually see the case for letting him go and giving the youth a chance. It's not simply about trusting the board in either case.

Taison skills

Not looking bad though B)

I know it's only a Youtube video and they can make anybody look brilliant but he looks like a very good player. Technically very good, quick and scores goals/assists. For the money that's being quoted this looks like a good deal. The comments on here made him sound like a really poor footballer when he's anything but.

The power of YouTube...That video above makes him look brilliant.

Granted, it's a highlight reel, but you can see he's got talent. He's very direct, very quick and powerful on the ball. Looks like he could be a good addition for the price (I think I read somewhere his release clause is £12.5M, but he could go for less). I assume he's being targeted as Sturridge's replacement on the right flank, although he looks comfortable on either.

I wouldn't have any complaints if he joined. Of course he's not in the same bracket as Isco, but I'm guessing the board aren't targeting a player of Isco's calibre to sit on the bench as cover for Moses.

Oh wow another tippy tappy tiny barca/arsenal like player.......great.

Buy fucking felliani so we got a plan B.

Christ.

lol that's exactly how I remember Taison (misspelled Tyson :)) from internacional... NOT for Chelsea unless he's a completely different player now. I haven't seen him play for years though.

Ignore that clown xPetr, I can tell by his internet gangster persona he was bullied at school.

dont think so bro, no such thing as bullying in Canada! havent u heard? everyone there is super nice, you can go there and ask anyone to lend their snowmobile and they'll say yes. they would give their heads if they could, super kind hospitality...

Who care about what you think.

Did anyone ask for your opinion on this? And you are the one that says my opinion isn't valid because of my age. Who is being childish now? You honestly have to be one of the most arrogant members on this site. What do you think gives you the right to tell me that my opinion isn't valid? This is a forum so everybody has a view that is of equal importance to anyone else. What I posted is to do with a light hearted discussion with rmpr on another thread.

Did anyone ask for your opinion on this? And you are the one that says my opinion isn't valid because of my age. Who is being childish now? You honestly have to be one of the most arrogant members on this site. What do you think gives you the right to tell me that my opinion isn't valid? This is a forum so everybody has a view that is of equal importance to anyone else. What I posted is to do with a light hearted discussion with rmpr on another thread.

I support u maan,what he said was harsh.