Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
"I went to England (some weeks ago) just to take a look. I talked to the president," he told Diario Popular.
Taison added of Brazil international Oscar: "I see Oscar, who I played alongside at Internacional, and I want to play with him again."
The 24-year-old's agent, Diego Dornelles, is not ruling out the midfielder leaving Metalist in January.
He said: "The club want him to stay, but there are many things coming."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8376416/

Taison is good player, yes. I watched a lot of Metallist games (one right now). But I don't think that he is good enough for Chelsea.

Also, he has shitty attitude. There a rumours, that he shagged teammate wife.

Seems perfect then - him and JT can compare notes :) :) :)

Taison is good player, yes. I watched a lot of Metallist games (one right now). But I don't think that he is good enough for Chelsea.

Also, he has shitty attitude. There a rumours, that he shagged teammate wife.

If we care about the later then we might as well fold as a club now... Chelsea and every other football club is full of cheating scumbags.

Yup and do we even need another fucking midfielder - fucks sake we have more midfielders than City!!!

Strikers and Defenders is what we need - please change the search filter 'CFC Scouts' - you're getting obsessed!!!!

Did my (minimal) research on him. A striker/winger. His main strength seems to be a typically Brazilian one, flair/dribbling. I think we'd be getting him to fill in a squad type role. He is not the striker we are going for as an alternative to Ba. He will probably be a Sturridge replacement, playing some handful of games on the wings.

I definitely think we need another Body to give depth to the 3 behind the striker, even before Moses going away for ACON. Right now we have Moses (Winger) and Marin (Playmaker), the latter who barely even plays (that needs to change. He migh never be a world class player but definitely a great squad one). I think there are better options, like Honda, Willian, Walcott or maybe even Nani but anyone with Talent will be welcomed.

What will the fee be? I've read his value is about £10 million? I'd try to push that down a smidget. If not, its fine. He won't affect our pursuit of a Striker (Ba, Villa, Negredo etc) though.

Did my (minimal) research on him. A striker/winger. His main strength seems to be a typically Brazilian one, flair/dribbling. I think we'd be getting him to fill in a squad type role. He is not the striker we are going for as an alternative to Ba. He will probably be a Sturridge replacement, playing some handful of games on the wings.

I definitely think we need another Body to give depth to the 3 behind the striker, even before Moses going away for ACON. Right now we have Moses (Winger) and Marin (Playmaker), the latter who barely even plays (that needs to change. He migh never be a world class player but definitely a great squad one). I think there are better options, like Honda, Willian, Walcott or maybe even Nani but anyone with Talent will be welcomed.

What will the fee be? I've read his value is about £10 million? I'd try to push that down a smidget. If not, its fine. He won't affect our pursuit of a Striker (Ba, Villa, Negredo etc) though.

I've been watching Marin for years here in Germany and he's definitely no playmaker. He maybe claims to be one, but even in the Bundesliga he didn't have a real impact on the central attacking midfield position. I think he's best when used as a winger to get the most out of his dribbling skills. I agree with you though. Another attacking midfielder is needed, but first, a striker.

I've been watching Marin for years here in Germany and he's definitely no playmaker. He maybe claims to be one, but even in the Bundesliga he didn't have a real impact on the central attacking midfield position. I think he's best when used as a winger to get the most out of his dribbling skills. I agree with you though. Another attacking midfielder is needed, but first, a striker.

Playmaker/Winger. He's not purely either one of those.

I haven't seen anything of this player so I'm not in a position to talk about him but we definitely need more players. It's just a question of ability. Is Taison good enough to fill a squad role and be able to develop into more in the future? He's 25 in just over a weeks time so there is a doubt about him developing into a better player than he is now.

I'd prefer another Moses type player. Somebody who has proven themselves in this league and is between the ages of 20-23.

Agreed, although not seen enough of him I'd prefer to spend the £10m on an epl proven player like we did with Moses, remember people saying he wouldn't make it here and he's been one of our best players if only sturridge had half of victors work ethic and attitude

Like most, I know absolutely nothing of him apart from his 'van Basten' goal on Youtube... But it seems like there is actually substance to this story, especially as he's said he's already visited London and met with the club. Although, I'm wondering if he would actually be granted a work permit? As far as I know he's never played for the national team (I may be wrong on that one), so would he be considered under the 'exceptional talent' rule, just because we're the buyers?

Like most, I know absolutely nothing of him apart from his 'van Basten' goal on Youtube... But it seems like there is actually substance to this story, especially as he's said he's already visited London and met with the club. Although, I'm wondering if he would actually be granted a work permit? As far as I know he's never played for the national team (I may be wrong on that one), so would he be considered under the 'exceptional talent' rule, just because we're the buyers?

Yes I do believe you are correct. He has never been capped by the senior national team meaning getting a work permit will not be easy seeing as he isn't exactly an exceptional talent. Plus I can't see why we would rather this guy than Will.I.an who is a far better player IMO.